Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Need some clarification...

8 years ago

So is it perfectly fine for me to continuously duel with cysid?  Will I get in trouble?

8 years ago

SSSSHHHH

Don't reveal everyone's secret XD

Im jesting, don't really know though as i never cared to ask or try.

8 years ago
yeah, it's fine. cysid is a bot - and there's no real way to cheat against it. (I know, I've tried once or twice :P)

It's fine to continuously duel with cysid and you will not be in trouble. However if you duel other members (or accounts of your own) and continuously win with the intent to drain their points, you will be at the very least sternly warned.

8 years ago

I miss cysid, we had some good times.  :(

8 years ago

It'd be a little silly if we couldn't duel cysid. Angel got in trouble for dueling TheSophia.

8 years ago

Yup. And it wasn't even me. My sister was that account, and she quit, so she decided to take me down also by going onto my computer and making it look like I was cheating. I'm going to kill her right now. Just give me a few minutes.

8 years ago

There's no point blaming your sister. What's done is done.

8 years ago

No, I'm serious. She's a little bitch. But yep. I'm just glad all my points weren't wiped. I would have died.

8 years ago

Well count yourself lucky, I'm almost certain she's not as bad as mine :p

8 years ago

Hopefully not. Sisters are demons. I'm surprised she was smart enough to do that, though. Even I wouldn't have done that. But I suppose I can do that if she makes another account.... ^_^

8 years ago

"It'd be a little silly if we couldn't duel cysid." — I guess I'm just special.  XD

8 years ago

(IAP says he found a way to win against cysid, but thats all I know about that.)

Clarification: you may not duel your alts. Ever. Not for any reason.

Anyone consistently winning against people with the same IP is risking losing all points.

anyone consistently dueling people with the same IP is risking losing all points.

8 years ago

Does the back button work? 

8 years ago

It's a complicated system, but using the back button to speed up dueling can result in an "open duel" with cysid, then you'll have to wait for the system to clear it.

8 years ago

I have yet to duel with the cysid, but you shouldn't get in trouble if it has unlimited uses.

8 years ago

Alright.  Thanks guys!