Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Approximately one year ago, there was an arrival. An arrival that wasn't quite noticed for a bit. However, the arrival of this creature would become an important day for a race of hybrid species...

Cue badass Universal Studios theme song!

This arrival was none other than the arrival of the Wolf God himself.

It all started on this day a year ago, when I was looking for something to do online... And I stumbled upon this website. Instantly, I was interested. I've yet to read a CYOA book, so the concept of literature the reader controls was unknown to me.

I made a shitty 0.5 version of Wolf Heart and stupidly published it, though continuing work on it a day later. Then came a survival story, which was trashed, then a fantasy story that is yet to be complete. Afterwards, a Slender story formed, though it wasn't progressed after a few pages. Of course, that is only the beginning.

A few months later, CYSClan was born. The very first gangster WC RP to exist in CYStia. Afterwards, SmiteClan came to accompany CYSClan. However, before SmiteClan arrived, a war rose between me and a Blac- no, wait, Dark Lord. I still await the time he will just end his provoking ways.

Along my path to today, I have discovered new things for CYStians to add to their profiles or to create and have the rest join them. It all began with a chatbox on my profile. A trend began, and I moved on to create an official website for my empire of sorts, introducing forum making to a few more people. A new trend sprang up.

Back then, I was hardly tagged. Now, my username appears in many empire-based Forum Games. Hell, even today, I wonder what happened that made my name pop up in so many places.

TL;DR Version: I've officially been on CYS for one year.

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Congrats!

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Congratulations! Hopefully you and Mardox never stop butting heads.

It has arrived.

8 years ago

There's got to be some entertainment on the forums, but perhaps someone else can wage war against another. *shrugs*

It has arrived.

8 years ago
Congratulations here is your trophy for 1 year :D First one to ever exist!

Edit:: Second one to ever exist - you may pick and choose :D

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Thanks m8. I r8 them 8/8 m8.

It has arrived.

8 years ago
they better be fucking 8/8 m8 - you have no idea how hard it was to get images that were encrypted to stop people from making their own trophies easily! But now I have a template and so it's really easy to make fake trophies :P I made my own. Maybe I should make trophies for everyone - personal trophies that don't do anything and aren't official, but they LOOK official...

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Hell yes, Ford. Hell. Yes.

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Please m8, give me a trophy with Vault Boy's face.

It has arrived.

8 years ago
It seems a bit sketch to me so I'm asking BZ before I make the thread

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Congratulations Derp!

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Here's a cake:

It has arrived.

8 years ago

Congratulations.