Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Grettings Fellow Internet Users,

I am a friend of ZagHero (more like a sidekick) and i came for a good time. I have a great imagination such as my bud but would love to meet all of you and get to see how your mind works. 

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Good to see you around the humble lands of CYStia. Hope you stick around!

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Jimmy's bringing friends, Zag's bringing friends, Mizal's bringing friends. Gangs are forming. These groups of friends will soon take part in a glorious turf war the likes of which has never seen. Where once we fought side by side in a glorious war against anthropomorphic animals, especially those fucking cats, now brother will fight against brother as we descend into a new wave of anarchy where a newly knighted (modded?) Kiel will taste blood once again.

The story practically writes itself, guys.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

It seems like you've called dibs on it. I'd love to read it. I'm a sucker for any story that takes place in CYStia.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

I am having incredibly bad writer's block, starting storygames I'm super enthusiastic about and then immediately losing interest, so I'm really not able to, though. Maybe, though. The Grand CYStian Empire stands opposed to the massive, stupid lumbering trolls hidden in the Mountains to the North, while the Beastmen are massing, led by feline soldiers. Join an Evil Necromancer, a floating Skull, a Mage, a hamster, this weird ass penguin, Mr Happy and many more in brutally murdering them!

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Haha! Sounds like a good start!

Hey Guys

8 years ago

I genuinely might.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Weren't End and Will writing a story about the mindless slaughter of ignorant people?

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Is that happenning? That'd be kick-ass.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Oh shit, I though that was like a one time post. I was only joking about it being a full storygame.  That would honestly be my favourite game on the site.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

I would love to see the finished product as well.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Who wants in to me gang? *Spits*

Hey Guys

8 years ago

No one

Hey Guys

8 years ago

This is really tempting me into getting back into my Evil Death God persona and start recruiting people to my faction. Though if Sentinel will get into this, I'll imagine he'll try to convince people of the holiness of the Spork and join him.

This brings back memories when Sentinel, MadHatter and I attempted to get newbies to join our "factions" a few years back, there were even some random wars in the forum games dedicated to this... god I'm feeling nostalgic.

Hey Guys

8 years ago
Join the Jim Jam the Flim Flam faction, We have COOKIES!!!!

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Naw. I'm good.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Greetings, newcomer. How can I help you, mister?

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Hello, friend of the incredibly buff pencil carrying guy, welcome to our corner of the internet, hope you have fun and get used to the madness of the forums.

Hey Guys

8 years ago
Welcome to the site. You admit to knowing ZagHero? Well, okay, I guess.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hey Guys

8 years ago

Welcome then~