Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

City of Fire Remake thread

8 years ago

Okay, so im still in the remake for COF, but I would value and accept any input as to what you guys would like to see in its remake. Thanks

7 years ago

Can't say I read it before it got unpublished. What's it about?

7 years ago

It was originally supposed to follow the life of a hero during and after the attack on a city, It did not go as planned, and therefore I am redoing it.

7 years ago

So... the only information you've given me now is that there's a city that's attacked and there's a hero. It could be a Sci-Fi Comedy where a floating orbital city is attacked by aliens and I play as a Cleaning Robot everyman protagonist, it could be a Fantasy Horror where a Dwarven Stronghold is attacked by Ancient Shadow monsters and I play as a Dark Elf anti-hero who only plays as himself. See the difference between those two? We could use a lot more details because no one knows the original. What's the setting? Characters? Enemies? Genre? Themes? Literally any more information would be useful.

7 years ago

At the point it was published, the character was a warrior in service to a lord. Primarily, it would be while under attack from demons, but now I've made some changes, such as the fact that class is now optional. Between Ranger, Warrior, and Mage.