Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Creating my Act 2 of Dragnes The Dragon.

8 years ago

I'll try my best making the 2nd part of Dragnes and you readers that have passed the 1st Act. This will be my first Priority other than the one's I've been planning on creating. After this Act is done, I'll be continuing with the gamestory "Myself" then afterwards a 3 days break.

8 years ago

@Kiel_Farren

?Spotted another subject to move into Writing Workshop.

8 years ago

It's nice that you're making a sequel, but talking about works in progress belongs in the writing workshop. "Forum games" is for games literally played on the forums. Not story games.

8 years ago

Oh whoops, I still have a lot to learn about this website then... my mistake, I'll be sure to post in-progress story games there.

8 years ago
Based on the reviews I'm seeing for part one (man, how did you get so many people to read and review your story!?!), perhaps you could take down part one, make some changes and updates, and include part 2 right there in part one to make it a bit longer.

8 years ago

It's a good idea but I've already started with the Part 2 and I don't want to redo everything I've written down, sorry...

8 years ago

"My incomplete story has tons of errors that people have helpfully pointed out in detail but, fixing them? Meh. I'll just shovel on a second helping, same as the first."