Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ideas

7 years ago

So, I'm creating this story game where I gather the greatest warriors, soldiers, heroes and legends together into an epic brawl, with story. I have a few characters to put in, but I would like help from the community (you) to give me some more ideas on Characters to add. I would appreciate the help. BTW, nobody too OP. I want some fair fights in here. So please. No Super Sayans.

Characters already added;

Snake (MGS3); Metal Gear series

Master Chief and Cortana (Halo2); Halo series

Lucario (Unspecified); Pokemon series

Scorpion (MKX); Mortal Kombat series

Batman (Arkham Asylum) Arkham series

Spider-Man (CA:CV) Marvel Cinematic Universe

Lee Everett (TT;TWDS1) Telltales; The Walking Dead series

Samus Aran (MP3) Metroid series

Captain J.T. Kirk (STB) Star Trek series

Luke Skywalker (SW;RJ) Star Wars series

Harry Potter (DH) Harry Potter series

Link (LZ;OT) Legend of Zelda series

And many more to be added!

Ideas

7 years ago

Pepsi Man. (From Pepsi Man.)

Vulgaris Magistralis. (From Vulgaris Magistralis.)

Rasalom. (From the Adversary Cycle.)

Also, Twilight Princess Link is smarter, according to statistics, and gameplay-wise much more skilled and deadly than OoT Link. He also has an uzi. Majora's Mask Link would be abe to take on most other Links and win, though.

Ideas

7 years ago

ezio auditore from revelations. 

Prince of persia from warrior within.

Ideas

7 years ago

You seriously think Revelations Ezio is the best Ezio?

Ideas

7 years ago

It's obviously Brotherhood Ezio.

Ideas

7 years ago

Doctor assassin is best assassin.

Ideas

7 years ago

Yes, Here are my reasons.

* best equipment.

* most battle experience.

* most skill.

* the only downside is he is old.

Ideas

7 years ago

*Which isn't really a downside, considering the fact that assassins are supposed to be sneaky and strategy-ey, not jumping around like spring chickens... Not that he can't do that either, he seems to be able to do all the exact same shit without throwing out his back or getting tired..

Ideas

7 years ago

So Enzio from revelations IS the best assassin creed's mc. 

Ideas

7 years ago
  • The Doomslayer
  • The Mountain That Rides
  • The Predator
  • Conan the Barbarian, Ahnald Edition 
  • Geralt of Rivia
  • The Dragonborn, in his canonical white-guy-with-iron-armor outfit

Ideas

7 years ago

@Kiel_Farren This belongs to Writing Workshop.

An MGS fan, huh?

Artorias and Guts would be good. Though if the two go against each other, I'm sure Guts wins.

Sam Fisher and Agent 47 are also good candidates. But Snake is better than both.

Ideas

7 years ago

Agent 47 beats Snake easily, assuming you play him the right way. There's no real way to track him if he doesn't want you to, he doesn't carry that much equipment or rely on tech, so EMP and Otacon are useless, he requires minimal equipment, and he can kill anyone whose body conforms to the regular rules of mortality in CQC almost instantly, even people with superhuman strength unless they get the jump on him... But it's his job to get the jump on other people, and avoid other people getting the jump on him. Most of the visual stuff Sam and Snake use to tell where people are and such 47 knows by instinct, and he's been bred with instincts sheerly based on killing, his refexes slow down his perception of time so he can fire guns with pinpoint accuracy, and he has martial arts in his subconscious, so there's no way that Snake, who had to be trained, (He is a supersoldier and was also grown in a test tube for guerilla warfare, but that provided only the body, not the skills. He was trained.) is better at fighting than someone whose ability to kill someone and dissappear in record time is as natural to him as breathing. He has augmentations, but since he functions more like a regular soldier than a hitman, 47 will easily be able to pick him out and kill him. Not saying he wouldn't put up a fight, but 47 would win that fight under most circumstances.

Ideas

7 years ago

These are all great suggestions, I will research the ones I don't know and add them.

Ideas

7 years ago

Good point.

Ideas

7 years ago

I have added more Characters, so this is the contestants now.

Snake (MGS3); Metal Gear series

Master Chief and Cortana (Halo2); Halo series

Lucario (Unspecified); Pokemon series

Scorpion (MKX); Mortal Kombat series

Batman (Arkham Asylum) Arkham series

Spider-Man (CA:CV) Marvel Cinematic Universe

Lee Everett (TT;TWDS1) Telltales; The Walking Dead series

Samus Aran (MP3) Metroid series

Captain J.T. Kirk (STB) Star Trek series

Luke Skywalker (SW;RJ) Star Wars series

Harry Potter (DH) Harry Potter series

Link (LZ;OT) Legend of Zelda series

Ezio Auditore (II, III, Discovery, Brotherhood and Revelations) Assassins Creed series

Prince of Persia (Warrior Within) Prince of Persia series

Doomslayer (Doom [Reboot]) Doom series

The Mountain That Rides (Game of Thrones) Game of Thrones series

The Predator (Predator) Predator series

Conan the Barbarian (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Conana the Barbarian movie

Geralt of Riveria (The Witcher 3) The Witcher series

Dragonborn (ESV) Elder Scrolls series

Knight Artorias (Dark Souls) Dark Souls series

Guts (Berserk: The Advent) Berserk series

Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell: Blacklist) Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell series

Agent 47 (Hitman 3) Hitman series

And many more to be added

Ideas

7 years ago

Joel from The Last of Us would be a fairer matchup for Lee out of all the other guys that are on that list. Both are hardened survivors and such, both have little girls that they risk their lives to protect. To be honest, I'll give Joel the clear edge but I'm sure Lee wouldn't let himself go down so easily either. :D

Ideas

7 years ago

Joel would murder Lee. 

Ideas

7 years ago

Yeah, but they'd be fucked vs people like Master Chef, Doomguy, Predator, Skywalker, Potter or the Dragonborn.

Ideas

7 years ago

"Master Chef"

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! THESE ZOMBIES ARE GODDAMN ROTTEN! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?!

Ideas

7 years ago

Woo! I now currently have 30 Characters selected for this brawl. Here they are in the order they may appear in the story.

1. Scorpion (MKX) Mortal Kombat series

2. Master Chief (Halo 2) Halo series

3. Lucario (SSBB) Pokemon series

4. Harry Potter (HP:DH) Harry Potter series

5. Luke Skywalker (SW:ROTJ) Star Wars series

6. Captain Kirk (ST:Beyond) Star Trek reboot series

7. Link (LOZ:OoT) Legend of Zelda series

8. Samus Aran (MP3) Metroid series

9. Lee Everett (TT:TWDS1) Telltale game sereies

10. Spider-Man (Tom Holland) Marvel Cinematic Universe

11. Batman (Ben Affleck) DC Cinematic Universe

12. Snake (MGS3) Metal Gear series

13. Joel (TLoU) The Last of Us game

14. Ezio Auditore (AC3) Assassin's Creed series

15. Doomslayer (Doom Reboot) Doom series

16. Scout (TF2) Team Fortress 2 game

17. Dragonborn (ES) Skyrim Elder Scrolls series

18. Prince of Persia (WW) Prince of Persia series

19. Sam Fisher (SC3) Splinter Cell series

20. The Mountain that Rides (GoT) Game of Thrones series

21. Tracer (Overwatch) Overwatch game

22. Guts (B:TA) Berserk series

23. The Predator (AVP) Aliens vs Predator series

25. Conan the Barbarian (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Conan the Barbarian movie

25. Agent 47 (Hitman 3) Hitman series

26. Geralt of Riveria (TW3) The Witcher series

27. Knight Artorias (DS) Dark Souls series

28. Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) Deadpool movie

29. Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) The Walking Dead series

30. James Bond (Daniel Craig) Spectre movie

And even more to come. Keep giving me suggestions!

Ideas

7 years ago

Oi, get back up there! Edit button exists for a reason, yeah?

Ideas

7 years ago

Pop a fallout protagonist in. The Vault Dweller, Chosen One or the Courier are all badass.

Ideas

7 years ago

Trouble with the Bethesda guys is that they can ramp up to insane levels, infinitely in some cases, and there's no real way to gauge what level their "True incarnations" are. Come to think of it, I don't think any of the protagonists aside from the Dragonborn have a "Canonical" appearance. There hasn't been much, if any, marketting campaigns or cutscenes that take place outside of the characters' heads and give us a view of the "Default" protagonist. There's no way to gauge what they're capable of or what their stats are, because, by the very nature of the game, they could be fucking anyone doing fucking anything. Even the default guy in iron armor in the commercials could be a master necromancer/conjuror whenever he's fighting groups of people and not goddamn dragons.

Ideas

7 years ago

Vault Dweller is a male who can be seen in what I presume is a self-drawing in the Vault Dweller's memoirs in Fallout 2. As for canon strength, I vaguely remember it having a level cap, and anyway the strengths will ave to be changed anyway, becuase you can't know whether Prince of Persia would beat Ezio in a swordfight and that. The actual gamestyle issue applies to all video game characters. Is this the Ezio who kills his way to the enemy with a sword, silently slits all the guards' throats or simply kills te target and sneaks out, with no one else knowing he was ever there?

Ideas

7 years ago

The Chosen One is male as well, since he screwed at least one of the Bishop women (Or both) and his son became head of the Bishop family.

Confirmed in New Vegas since the description of the New Reno mob boss that one guy gives matches the son in one of the New Reno endings.

Ideas

7 years ago

Yes, but most characters are not RPG characters. Because most other game characters seem to progress with their equipment rather than in skill, we can nebulously gauge their capabilities based on what you can do in the game. Ezio can be a ghost, Ezio can sword-fight everyone to the death, and Ezio can silently slit everyone's throats, but since RPG protagonists start off only fairly badass at most and become basically the MurderChrist at the end, we have no way of knowing whether the Bethesda guys can manage maybe one competent opponent and leave heavily wounded, if standing, or whether they're the sort to walk through town murdering every town guard and their children with the rear bumper they ripped off a dodge wrangler, or if they're even mortal beings as we understand them.

I mean, the Morrowind guy is basically Magic Deadpool now, the hero of the Oblivion Crisis is literally a god, and Skyrim's Dragonman is the undying, implacable servant of the Elder Things. On the other hand, Morrowind guy used to be a tourist who had trouble shanking crabs to death, Oblivion's hero was once a gangly prisoner who needed help dealing with later-game random encounters, and the Dragonborn once considered an Aggroed giant a death sentence.

Ideas

7 years ago

In the case of Vault Dweller, just have it that he's at his level cap, seeing as it was small enough if memory serves correctly. I mean, it's the same with Ezio starting off as a kid who could literally go down in a fistfight with some kids and by the end ook out entire regiments of guards.

Ideas

7 years ago

It isn't the When you think of Ezio, it's usually the adult version. The one who could  probably take out regiments of guards the whole time, provided the player's good at it and he's equipped to do it. If you add the protagonist of an rpg, it's presumably not the kid version, it's the incarnation in which the game was actually meant to be played, but there's no way of gauging what level of ability that is with something as nebulous as an RPG, because, like I've said before, you usually go from Novice to God over the course of it.

Ideas

7 years ago

The Nameless One

The Living One

The Bhaalspawn