Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

S'up!

7 years ago

Heyooo! How's it goin'?

Consider this my first ever "I'm back!" thread for CYS :P It's been awhile since I've last had enough time to stick around, and I'm not sure how long I'll be able, but hey, life goes on, I s'pose :D

So, how are you all doing? I see a lot of oldies, a lot of newbies. I guess for simplicities sake I'll introduce myself! 

My name is Delta. specifically the forty-fourth, not to be confused with that other faker Delta711. I'm Aussie, arrogant, and awesome! Nice to meet you! ;)

OH, and also, I come with a story proposition! Well it's not quite a proposition since I'm the one who'll be writing about it, but it's just a heads up! ^-^ Cheers! 
~Delta

S'up!

7 years ago

Some dramas happening. Administrative powers have been changed. I don't think any of it will please you.

S'up!

7 years ago

Nothing ever pleases the almighty Delta! >:D

I mean it's nothing the people here haven't handled before. We've all been through worse :P We'll live. 

... I hope. 

S'up!

7 years ago
not as bad as past incidents, just different - as per usual with forum drama. We'll definitely live.

S'up!

7 years ago

DELTA SENPAI IS BACK

Whoo! It's good to see you back! Like Raven mentioned, we're having a little shake-up with administration right now.

S'up!

7 years ago

I can see that, and as the respectable community member that I am, I've opted to stay the fuck out of it XD

Jokes aside, since I haven't really been here I honestly can't give much of an opinion on the matter, unless you guys want an outside opinion? On the surface it looks like things are pretty clear-cut and simple, but alas, on this site, nothing is ever simple. :P

But congrats to Killa and End on the recent promotion! I already knew End was promoted when I saw him online and my post mysteriously vanished from The Lounge to Newbie Central with no mods or admins online. I look forward to your divine judgement, oh almighty moderators! :P

S'up!

7 years ago

Hey.

S'up!

7 years ago

Welcome back Delta :)

S'up!

7 years ago

We could use a reply in The Villagers, you know.*

*That was a joke because the RP is fucking deader than a doornail.

S'up!

7 years ago

If I was Canadian I would say sorry, but since I'm Aussie, well... 

"Git fahked!" XD

S'up!

7 years ago

Delta pls.

S'up!

7 years ago

Welcome back.

S'up!

7 years ago

I know I'm late to this, but hey. Welcome back; we're going to need to PM more often. :)

S'up!

7 years ago

I don't think he will be that active though.

S'up!

7 years ago

Or will I? DUN DUN DUN!

S'up!

7 years ago

Oh, shoot, better take that back now, hmm?

S'up!

7 years ago

Let's see ;)

S'up!

7 years ago

You're always fun to have around the forums. X3 

Now we just need claw to come back too. 

S'up!

7 years ago

Yeah, I miss him too.

S'up!

7 years ago