Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello

7 years ago

hello i just joined this website after reading eternal and wanting to save my progress. if anyone would like to recommend me other books that are similar that would be preety cool :)

peace

zaqxv9

hello

7 years ago

Hi! I'd definitely recommend Necromancer, Prometheus Academy, and This Fate.

If you need any help around the site, feel free to ask! I'm happy to assist with any questions you need answered.

hello

7 years ago

hey sorry for replaying a month after your post but thanks for answering, i already read necromancer but thanks for your suggestions

hello

7 years ago

It's nice to meet you, Zaq. Consider reading up on the New Site Guidelines and the Help & Info articles to help you on your journey.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them if you have any.

hello

7 years ago

Uh, can we not call him Zaq? I'm going to keep confusing him with zag. I vote for XV, which is much cooler.

hello

7 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here. You have a strange handle.

hello

7 years ago
Welcome~

hello

7 years ago

Snow

Farewell, My Childhood Self

Uh... There were a couple more. I forgot them. ^^;

hello

7 years ago

these are books?

hello

7 years ago

Yes. They are.

hello

7 years ago

btw how do i change my profile pic

hello

7 years ago

Find a picture on your browser, then copy it if it's smaller than 500 by 300 or something like that. Then go to pictures, title it, categorize it, then go to file path browser thing and select the pictures from wherever you put it (best on you desktop)

Then go to profile and choose your profile picture.

hello

7 years ago

If you still can't figure it out, feel free to ask me what you're having trouble on.

hello

7 years ago

Well, he found out :)

hello

7 years ago

Yes. Yes he did.

hello

7 years ago

And a very nice one it was.

hello

7 years ago

thanks i found this awesome picture while looking for a dishonored background for my desktop. i didnt quite fit as a desktop but i feel like i found the perfect use for it

hello

7 years ago

thanks for the help