Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Newcomer

7 years ago

*I almost didn't post this because there are so many other threads about new members, but I still did in the end.*

Hello, world! I just started this website and I am already liking it. I enjoy playing other storygames and I hope people will enjoy mine. (None yet.) And a question... is anyone else experiencing problems when they try to use FONT/ SIZE/ COLOR/ HIGHLIGHT? 

Newcomer

7 years ago

Hi, welcome to CYStia. Also, what problem?

Newcomer

7 years ago

Hello, Lancelot! This is the problem: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/bugs-and-problems/message/20503

Newcomer

7 years ago

Sorry, no ideas as to why that happens.

Newcomer

7 years ago

It's fine. I'm not really troubled by it. 

Newcomer

7 years ago

Welcome to the site. Good luck with whatever you do.

Newcomer

7 years ago

Thanks, Raven47! 

Newcomer

7 years ago
There are a lot of threads, especially recently, but that's okay! Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Newcomer

7 years ago

Thanks! (By the way, to my utter joy, the font/color/right-click things problem has been fixed. Yes!!!)

Newcomer

7 years ago
Well, this is Newbie Central, so it's fine for you to post a newbie post here. Welcome to the site!

Newcomer

7 years ago

Welcome Silverlight! hope you enjoy the your time here :) 

Newcomer

7 years ago

Thanks both of you! I am definitely enjoying my time here.yes

Newcomer

7 years ago

Hellooo! There are three games I always recommend to every newcomer. Necromancer (a downright classic), Prometheus Academy, and This Fate.

Newcomer

7 years ago

Whoa, those are great. Thanks. 

Newcomer

7 years ago

I enjoy new people, and I'm sure everyone else here does, too. Welcome, my good friend!

Newcomer

7 years ago

Hi, DrkPhoenix!