Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 6/26/2006: will do #3 only
This feature was completed 7/14/2006: done

Additional Emoticons

18 years ago

1.I notice that on the page list in the basic editor is shows how many links go to that page and how many links are on that page.  Can the advanced editor have that?  Here is an example of one page. (in an entire game)

[X Arrow Bag +-] [This is a page] [This is a description...] [4/2]

2.  I also notice that on short pages the advanced editor shows [This is a description...]  If there is nothing past that than why is there a ...?  Is there a way to get rid of that?

3.  Can we have 3 more smilies to make it complete?  The arrow, bag, and +- sign are the three I want.  (Think about how useful it could be to teach other people if you have those three yourself in articles?  Also, It would help in the FWW and bugs forum.

I hope you like at least 1 and 3.  2 isn't really big but it is there.

Additional Emoticons

18 years ago

Could you separate these out?

#1 - Thought about this, but since you can arrive to a page more than one way (link, item, event, etc), this would be another thing to maintain that i'd prefer not to

#2 - Post as a bug

#3 - Good idea. I might even relace some of the ones like  with our icons like the stop sign. very helpful for help

Additional Emoticons

18 years ago
BUT how are we supposed to express our love without , LOL jk.  Good idea for no. 3

Additional Emoticons

18 years ago
I posted it here.  Anyone can post it as a bug, but to save time I put it here.

Additional Emoticons

17 years ago

Look at me

You may need to force fresh (CTRL-F5).

Additional Emoticons

17 years ago
~ I can still make these smiles!  I use HTML though.