Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Happy birthday, @Seto !!! I wish you prosperity, luck, happiness, health, and friendship. :D

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Thanks, Crescent!

You're the best ^_^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

No u r

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

That is debatable, and who is best is usually a varying opinion xD

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I'm sure we all can agree you are doe

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Seto's a deer? 

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

So you are a female deer? Well, then that both amazes me and terrifies me that a deer is more capable at writing than a lot of the humans that have been on this site...

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I think I am a male turkey - or at least T-Count calls me turkey. I could be wrong, though.

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Image result for the hills are alive with the sound of uzis

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

xD I love this.

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Well, this as good a time to sneak back in to the site as ever!

Well, though you may not know me, I wish you a happy birthday Seto, and may you grace this site with your presence for many years to come!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I know you, however. :P

And thank you! I plan to, as this is one of the best writing sites I've ever found, and I mostly respect and like all the people here ^_^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I'm graced by the fact that you remember me when we barely had any contact.

Then, thank god you were not here during the times when there so many trolls and Warrior Cats fans and crappy stories that you would have probably been scared away by the horrible status the site was in.

Also, I wish to validate what Crecscentstar said. You truly ARE the best!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

See?? ^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I actually was around back then. And I still stand by my statement that I respect and like most of the people here!
I wasn't exactly scared away, but I may have stopped visiting this site for a few months >~<

And of course I remember you :O

I have a strange memory, and I tend to remember people even if I've only talked to them once, or seen them once. I'm a little bad with names, however.

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Well, it's really nice to see that this site has been actually improving and it's even better to see that there are so many hard-working people on the site. I mean I'm both ashamed(of myself) and happy by the fact that there are people that have been here for about half a year and they have about three times the amount of points I have.

You really have a good memory when it concerns people, I mean, I only really remembered a few very significant people on the site like the mods, Sentinel, Malk and a few more people. I mean I had interacted with Thara quite a bit, yet I wasn't sure if this was the same person I interacted before I went on hiatus.

Well, I'll stop here since you(or anyone, really)did not come here to this thread to hear my ramblings and instead, I wish you yet again a happy birthday!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Yes, it has been nice. And I'm sure you can get that many points if you try! You have the head-start of two more birthdays on this site than me!

It's rather easy when you interact with/stalk people as much as me. It's also something I need for my job, as I do have to talk to quite a few people and remember a bunch of them.

And I really don't mind hearing your rambling - its quite the opposite, actually! :) Thank you again!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Claw! A familiar face (screen name? user? I'm not that creepy) after all.

We haven't interacted much, dear turkey, but keep up the good work and have a delightful birthday :)

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Well, hello there Virtualide! Nice to see a another familiar face(or profile rather) still on this site! Well, to be fair, I haven't changed my profile picture in a very long while, so I guess that helps with recognition a bit and I haven't changed my account 3-4 times(like someone I know -_-), so I guess my username would be fairly easy to remember as well.

I also feel like we were supposed to be working on something at one point...

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Hello, Claw! Long time no see!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

:o Thank you, Brad!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Why wasn't I told about this?!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Well, to be fair...I actually forgot about this until yesterday, when my friend wished me a happy birthday >~< I don't celebrate my birthday, anyways. But nice to know people do care about the day I was born xD

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Well, I think it's pretty obvious with the "Happy Birthday Seto" on his avatar and whatnot. 

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I... I didn't... see... that...

*silently mumbles to self*

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Happy birthday Seto, Cheers.

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Thank you, Ebon! ^_^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Happy B-day Seto! Hope you a good time!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I don't really celebrate my Bday, but so far its been fine ^_^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Chocolate and popcorn and Netflix still counts. :)

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

You may not know me, but happy birthday, Seto!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Of course I know you, Orange >~> 

I remember everyone, and you've participated in my writing prompts, entered a few contests, and made a very, very good ballad.

And thank you! ^_^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

*wipes tears* You're the best, Seto

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

O-O why are you crying?

And nah, you guys are the best xD

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

I guess she's just... tear-ably happy.

Ba dum ksh.

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Happy birthday Seto! ^_^

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Thanks, Minnie!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago
Happy birthday!

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Happy *belated* birthday! xD

As mentioned previously,

7 years ago

Happy very belated birthday, friend. May you be blessed in your endeavors.