Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello! I'm Wilson! I'm new to this site. I've been reading several of the stories here, and I intend to publish a few stories of my own at some point, I just wanted to say hello to the people of this website :)

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello Wilson, and welcome to Cystia! I hope you enjoy your time here and write many decent good stories! If you need help or have questions, feel free to ask me.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to Cystia! Good luck on your writing and future endeavors. Here, have a few inspirational stories!

If you have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me, or any other member for help. This might be obvious, but never give out personal information, or your password to anyone on this site. It would also be a good idea to take a glance at the Help & Info section of the forums, particularly in the awesome articles made by other site members! This is a good starter article, as it displays numerous helpful information at this site, and can be counted as an archive.

Lastly, have this beautiful face to 'inspire' you.

Thomas The Train

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Heh! A Thomas The Train face eh, and thanks!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago
Hello, and welcome to CYS. All the best for your writing endeavors, feel free to participate in the Creative Corner and Writing Workshop forums.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Welcome to Chooseyourstory.com. We're happy to have you here, and we look forward to reading something from you in the future. Since you're new, I recommend reading through the articles in the Help & Info Section. Have a nice day!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

You too! And thanks for welcoming me! 

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Welcome, Wilson ^_^

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello Wilson welcome to the site! smiley

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section, one in particular being a helpful list made by StrykerL. One resource mentioned in particular is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

I'll make sure to check them all out. :)

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago
Salute!

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

:D

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

Hi! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Hello Everyone!

7 years ago

I need an idea for a story, for more info, heres a link http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/writing-workshop/message/21700