Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

After browsing Reddit I found this meme compass that shows your memetic standing similarly to that political compass we tried out that one time.

As expected, I'm somewhere between dank and edgy: http://i.imgur.com/wFRORiB.jpg

http://memecompass.com/source.php?

Knock yourselves out. Let's see if we have any normies in our midst.

Meme Compass

6 years ago
Oh no. A quiz that ranks edginess? CYOA rejoice.

Ugh.

Meme Compass

6 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/OTa8NlR.png

A little bit of edge left from when I was in highschool but still just as dank.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

As expected. The image made me laugh really hard, thank God I'm not in class.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

here's my "score"

This isn't really an accurate reading. If this made me read a few hundred images and determine their quality it'd maybe have a better idea of what memes I enjoy, but as someone who views all memes individually in their own contexts I can't say I find one genre better than the other. I live in a state of true meme neutrait that can not be measured by contradictory psuedopolitics that I couldn't possibly apply to all memes.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

In that case, I'd say that the test is pretty accurate for you as it left you in the middle.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

Yeah, but it's approached it from an entirely different logic. That's like determining what 2+2 is by measuring the speed of ducks.

Or, in this case, correctly guessing the speed of a few hundred individual ducks by asking me a bunch of simple addition problems.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

But it still accurately portrayed your memetic standing.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

If someone plans to be a serial killer but his first victim just so happens to be a child-molester in the process of committing a genocide, was he still right to do it?

Meme Compass

6 years ago

What? You know exactly how I'll answer that. Taking someone else's life is wrong, regardless of who they are.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

But it was PedoHitler! PEDOHITLER!

Alright nevermind, if a guy was planning to run around a carnival popping children's balloons because tears entertain him, and he ends up popping an enchanted balloon that releases a magical gas that flies up into the atmosphere and repairs the ozone layer and also makes Godzilla too sleepy to destroy all of Japan, is he still a hero?

Meme Compass

6 years ago

I'm sure some people would look at him as one. I wouldn't, if I knew his original intentions. He'd just be a guy who accidentally did some beneficial things by intending to traumatize children, which is wrong.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

LOOK THE POINT IS THAT THEY'RE COMING TO THE RIGHT CONCLUSIONS THROUGH THE WRONG PROCESS.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

Lol, as my Sentsei, you don't know my beliefs very well.

Meme Compass

6 years ago
>implying sentpai notices

Meme Compass

6 years ago

>implying that i don't realize sentpai's lack of noticing

Meme Compass

6 years ago
Determination of 2 + 2 using data gathered from the speed of ducks? I think I remember that physics problem from highschool.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

Your score is (3.72, -1.75)!

So I'm more wholesome than edgy, and a little danker than a normie. About what I expected, to be honest.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

Meme Compass

6 years ago
Oh boy.

Can't say I wasn't expecting that, really. I've done the compass quiz before and got a similar result.

Meme Compass

6 years ago

Meme Compass

6 years ago

This one nearly killed me.