Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello everyone!Newbie here.

6 years ago

*introduction*    

Hello everyone,my name is Mo(nickname actually since my name is apparently long,but whatever),and i'm interested in the Horror genre,specifically zombies and post-apoclayptic eras,and i'm also a big fan of the walking dead(video game) and the least favorite genre i like is anime.And really that's about it.     

P.S Comment down below on what your favorite and least genre is on this site.And also wondering if there's anyone else that is new in this site.??

6 years ago

I'm into the the exact same genre and I'm a big walking dead fan (video game and the show) 

Welcome to CYS :) 

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago
Welcome to the site Creepy Mo.

6 years ago

Lol thanks.

6 years ago

Welcome Mo, and enjoy your stay here. 

6 years ago

Thanks man :)

Hello everyone! Newbie here.

6 years ago

You should get a profile picture so we can tell you apart from the other faceless entities who roam this site. 

6 years ago

can you show me how to in mobile?

6 years ago

Well, go to Google and find a picture which you like, download it or screenshot it, then go to My Stuff, and there should be a topic in there called Pictures. Then, you can upload your picture into that. Now, go to the section called Profile (still in the My Stuff area) and there should be an option where you can select your desired profile picture.

6 years ago
Say hi to Larry & Curly for me!