Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello

6 years ago

I'm Angela. I enjoy reading and rating peoples story games. I just created an account. I have eight kids and two cats. Reading is my escape from all the chaos.

Hello

6 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Hello

6 years ago
Hi

Hello

6 years ago

:) Welcome!

If you can get past the violence/gore (& some language) I would recommend BerkaZerka’s Dead Man Walking, because it is so well written. I also recommend Ogre11’s works (they are awesome! So far I have read Spy Mission and A UFO at School), as well as EbonVasilis’s A Chosen Hero, Will11’s Climbing Beyond The Clouds (a true story), and MinnieKing’s inspirational message Addition. [I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone/anything.]

Of course, those are from what I have read so far, I am sure there are much more stories you will love. I wish I had the time to read all the awesome stories on the site.

Have fun reading!

Hello

6 years ago

I'm not really a zombie fan but I have read a lot of the stories you mentioned. I also liked tower of Rowena. Dead man's letters and   The Order of the Midnight Sun are my favorites so far. 

Hello

6 years ago

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed my game!

Hello

6 years ago

It was actually what got me started on this site. I didn't have an account when I rated it though. I was never able to find the dragonbone jewelry box. How long did it take you to make the Tower of Rowena? I've read at least 20 storygames and it's still my favorite.

Hello

6 years ago

I think I spent around four or five months on it, although that includes a pretty long break I took away from it at one point.

The dragonbone jewelry box, the golden ball, and the meteorite sword are the three items I hear about the most as being the ones people don't find.  I probably should create a walkthrough for the game.

Hello

6 years ago

Eight kids and still counting? 

Hi there. 

Hello

6 years ago

Hello nice to meet you.

Hello

6 years ago
Welcome to the site! I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello

6 years ago

Thank you! I am not ready to try to make my own game but reading is fun for me and my escape from the chaos.