Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Digit is legal now, ladies

5 years ago

I felt super peanut butter and jelly that everyone else got to make a birthday thread before, so here’s my one and only foreber.

I haven’t done much in my past existence of watching anime and being a ghost fanficton writer for obscure fandoms that I hope will on day gain mainstream appeal. Hopefully now that I am a mature adult I willl turn into a new person with a disdain for anime and all things weeby.

Probably not, by at least I can join the ranks of the adults here now 

P.S it’s Ebons birthday today too, were irl twins 

So is Ebon but no one cares

5 years ago
Meh, at the very least, get away from THAT kinda anime. You know which type I'm talking about. You're an old fart now, so it's just plain creepy if you're still into that.

Also, I feel sorry for you... having your birthday tarnished by the liked of Eb. (Just kidding.)
Oh, I hope you get a lot of free crap. After 18, no one seems to give a crap though. At least that's what I've found.

5 years ago
Happy birthday Digit! I hope you get to have plenty more of 'em.
Nope, Ebon doesn't get anything. He'll have to make his own thread for that. :P

5 years ago

Man Ebon's really fallen from grace around here. People are spitting on him as they walk over to praise Digit.

5 years ago
Happy birthday! I mean 21 is the better birthday but 18 is still pretty good. I wouldn't recommend turning into a mature adult just yet though, you've arranged for the Navy to handle that so you're free to continue watching your little Japanese cartoons these next few months.

Doing anything cool today?

5 years ago
Happy Birthday!

5 years ago
Well, good luck!

5 years ago

I'll bite the bullet and give the edgy, obligatory "happy one year closer to death" post.

Happy one year closer to death day!

5 years ago
Happy birthday!

5 years ago
I just sang the happy birthday song to Digit. The rest of you are lazy.

Digit is legal now, ladies

5 years ago

Tim would say "You've completed another trip around the sun," but he didn't. So I will.

Happy belated birthday!