Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

How do you remove or edit your review ?

4 years ago

Hi! So I have a little trouble with my review in a storygame. After posting it in the players comment section, I did a quick proofread and realized that it had some spelling mistakes. It bugged me a lot but I couldn't edit it so for some reason I opened another browse and read the storygame again then copy paste my last review in the comment box to fixed it. I don't know why my stupid mind thought that if you submit your review again it will automatically delete your last one. Oh boy! How wrong was I! Of course, there are both of my reviews in a single storygame: The Improvised and The Not Improvised. And the comment section looks 2x cringier. I made a grave mistake and I want to fix it once again before my embarrassed o meter break off.

4 years ago
There isn't a way to do this on your own, but you can post your unwanted review along with a link to the story-game it is on in the Risk My Attention thread, and an admin can delete it then.

4 years ago

Thanks a lot! This has troubled for me for awhile and I don't even know what to do.  I'll try to ask one of the admins to delete my unwanted review then.

4 years ago
You're welcome.