Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello. i just posted my first storygame

3 years ago

please try it out and comment on it? its REALLY short right now but the more that people interact with it the more it will grow. also if someone can find the true ending ill start working on the 2nd storygame that takes place in the future from this one.

3 years ago
Already unpublished.

I'd really suggest you just write an actual, complete story instead of two badly punctated sentences.

3 years ago

i unpublished so i could add things to it that people asked for. im hoping to constantly update this story as more people interact with it. as im typing this however, it is re-published.

3 years ago
I think if you'd take a little time to familiarize yourself the site and look at other stories you'd realize this isn't going to work out. Readers want completed stories and ones that took more than ten minutes to write.

"you just woke up at an inn in camelot. what do you do? (dont see an option you want to do, please comment below and ill see what i can do

End Game and Leave Comments"

....okay I'm SURE you can see there are a whole lot of problems with this even aside from the fact it's incomplete, so I'm not sure why it was published. But since you've got an impressive line of 1/8s flat across the board, it will be taken down by the site.

3 years ago
This is a nice idea. However, if you really want to build a story with input from other site members, you really cannot do that with a published story, simply because that's not how the site works. You could make a thread here in the forums, there are already a couple there showing how it can be done. Or if you want people to actually write your story for you, you'd need a different site setup, perhaps like infinite story.

3 years ago
Better luck next time, but don't quit. The more you write, the better you'll eventually get.

3 years ago
That rhymed.