Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

SW game update,

18 years ago

Currently the main hero is swooshing back to his home planet after saving an entire world.  It has 270 pages and 463 links which isn't bad. I've shortened it a bit and if my goddanmed arm would just heal I would obviously be able to work faster. Depending on my condition, sometime in June is probable. 20 days of school left here!

Predicted amount of pages: 430ish
Predicted Links: 620ish

Predicted Fun: Radical.

SW game update,

18 years ago
298/510 pages/links now.

SW game update,

18 years ago
I think I'm going to add a password to the game.  It will be three sets of numbers from 1-30.  You choose one number from each set and if you chose the right numbers it will take you to the HQ. Where you can go to any chapter in the game.  Of course apon beating the game it will give out the codes.

SW game update,

18 years ago
Umm... Cool.

I only have 5 days and one of them is a half. :)

SW game update,

18 years ago
Huh, welll good for you, you lucky boy.  However we get mor ebreaks then most people.  We have a 13 week summer.

SW game update,

18 years ago
I'm not getting out to late June, BOOOHOOO!

SW game update,

18 years ago
ahah sucks to be you, oh crap wait same here.

SW game update,

18 years ago
Good luck!  I'll be playing that game, I swear, JJJ!

SW game update,

18 years ago
Oh, BTW, I'm getting out on May 31st!

SW game update,

18 years ago
Thursday for me. :)

SW game update,

18 years ago
Thanx Jdog it means alot to me.

SW game update,

18 years ago

You are welcome.  BTW, "The Island" is going to take longer than expected.  It should be out by at least July, a month later than expected.

Other than that, I'd like to ask something: I'd ask that you'd insert a a sscene involving the humor of the Stormtrooper effect.  You know: "How they can't shoot the heroes even if they tried hard enough?"

Either that, or a ride on a speeder bike.

SW game update,

18 years ago
Well I hadb't inted to do so and I have the wole thing planned out, but hey I'l do the stormtrooper thing.  Actually I knoe exactly where i can put it.  OOOOOOO This is gonna be great.

SW game update,

18 years ago
321/545.  Those are the pages and links at this time.

SW game update,

18 years ago
wELL THATS A GREAT IDEA. but what if the person who beat the game decided t o tell the whole world about it?

SW game update,

18 years ago
So be it.  Cheating is fine.

SW game update,

18 years ago
Big Update Y'all.

I'm on chapter nineteen out of twenty four.  This means five chapters to go.  At the rate I'm writing at (which is faster tehn the rate in which I've written my other games) I may be done by early June.  Somerandomperson is definintly doing a fantastic job, but I havn't seen weedy do anything.  Also, I dont see how solo needs to keep his moderation duties, no offense to solostrike but he really isn't on enough.  Now somerandomperson is on VERY frequently, he's an amazing member, contributes to the site and definintly is a straightforward guy. Catch my drift?

SW game update,

18 years ago

Why thank you!

By the way, I'm a she, not a he.

SW game update,

18 years ago
ive already seen a bit and it is AMAZING!!! I will play it when it comes out.

SW game update,

18 years ago
Wow thx Solo, err you arnt mad at me?

SW game update,

17 years ago

BIG UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the twenty first chapter or so and at this rate the writing should be done by months end.  Yep, this is an epic, luckily for you guyz I've allowed user saves, and I wanna see some high scores on the comments!.

SW game update,

17 years ago
Two Lines from JDOGS post:

Good for you, I cant wait for this game.

SW game update,

17 years ago
395 pages, 615 links.  We're doing great, on the second to last chapter.

SW game update,

17 years ago
Awesome, I'm playing the Mattias game right now.  I can't wait to play the SW game.

SW game update,

17 years ago
OK GUYS WRITING IS DONE!!!! YES DONE, WAITING ON EDITING AND I GOTTA FINISH THE WALKTHROUGH!

SW game update,

17 years ago

WALKTHROUGH IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!