Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/26/2006: been suggested, but just not interested at this time.

In-Between Editor

17 years ago

Can there be an editor that has more features than the basic editor, but less complex than the advanced editor? I find the advanced editor to be too complicated for my taste, and the basic doesn't have all the features I want. If it was just a basic editor with items that take you to other pages (no variables), that would be perfect.

In-Between Editor

17 years ago

Just don't use varibles.  It's actually quite easy.  There's a whole section for varibles so stay out of that and the +- symbol means varibles.  Avoid those 2 and it's basically an editor with items.

Also, I have suggested something similar to this.  It's what advanced features you want thing where instead of just making it advanced you'ld get to pick the features you want.  Also, Alx123, there was a time w/o varibles.  It was less than a year ago in fact.

In-Between Editor

17 years ago
I think iy woul be cool to customize your editor.  By choosing features to include.

In-Between Editor

17 years ago
I've suggested something like this before.

In-Between Editor

17 years ago
Templates for Games, right?

In-Between Editor

17 years ago
No.  I don't even remember what it's called but I know I have suggested it before.