Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Snow?

2 years ago
Hello.
A while ago, I came onto this sub, and played my very first CYOA - Snow. It blew me away.
It wasn't until a couple of years later that I've came back, and when I looked, I couldn't find it.
What happened to Snow?

Snow?

2 years ago

It's almost summer, it probably melted.

Snow?

2 years ago
Funny story there, the author sort of left the site when his best friend here (a pedophile) went into exile, then briefly came back with a fake Kickstarter for a visual novel, then slunk in like a year later to take his stories down.

You might like Farewell, My Childhood Self.

Snow?

2 years ago
Thanks. I've read most of the stories, but I guess I just wanted a bit of nostalgia.

Snow?

2 years ago
Well if you're read most of the stories, you could always go back and rate or comment on a few.

Snow?

2 years ago
That's true. I did most of them as a guest before I decided to make an account.

Snow?

2 years ago

It was a marvelous story akin to great epics such as the Iliad and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, sadly the author has disappear into the abyss never to be seen again.

Snow?

2 years ago
Holy shit, that avatar. is it five years ago?

Snow?

2 years ago

Digit was at his "height" when he had that avatar, maybe he'll be getting better again.

Snow?

2 years ago

Yeah I was going through all my images and forgot I had this and decided to go back with it.