Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 9/20/2006: good idea, will implement
This feature was completed 1/21/2007: Done!

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
Could you possibly add some RSS feeds for the new games that come on the site?  I'm not sure how it's done, but from what I know, it is only usuable from Firefox.  I believe that 3 people (if not more), have Firefox use this site.  You would be helping out 3/10s of the community at the date this is posted.

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago

you realize you do not need firefox to have an rss feed, however this feature would be great, combined with my Rss feature, it would be great! rss forum posts, game publishes, game unpublishes, new articles, new post by a certain user, etc. the possiblities are infinite (alright maybe not infinite :D)

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
That, or mabey a toolbar that took us to certain pages might be nice.  Mabey an auto-sign in feature with it?

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago

pardon my ignorance

rss?

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
I don't know what RSS stands for either, 3j.

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
I don't know what it stands for either.  I just knows what it is.  lol
Search in on firefox.com

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
Really Simple Syndacation

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago

Aw what the heck, I suppose we could move into the 21st century here ... this isn't too challenging to do.

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
umm sure....  I dont get waht it does.

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
alright, lets say that alex sets up an RSS feed on the forums, specifically the lounge, lets say you get an rss agregaitor (basically the RSS reader) and add the lounges RSS feed url, well, when someone posts makes a new thread in the lounge, data is sent to the rss reader and on your computer, you open the reader and it will give the post, RSS is really handy for up to date news. for example, if you want to use rss from cnn, what you may get is the top stories of the day in your reader, which looks like a mail inbox (email inbox) so you dont have to go to cnn.com and you dont have to search for new articles, it appears right in the reader...

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
OHI GET IT

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
An RSS for the forums?  That'd be awesome also.

RSS feed for New Games

17 years ago
i requested one for the forums, but no reply...