Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

confusing question

17 years ago
Can you solve this?

A man who had visited the north pole many times died of cancer. The last thing he had got was 100 million-dollar bills. Some of the explorer's friends came to his mansion three days after his death for a funeral. A man named Joe came but stayed in the living room. He says that he was "the man's best friend and was too sad to visit." but another man was down there too, and he said the same thing, but he never told his name.

A few days after the funeral, the bills were reported stolen. Joe and the man who had no name were immediate suspects. I was warned of this and went to the mansion to investigate. I entered the Exploration Room after checking 5 other rooms and found no money. In the Exploration Room, I saw large tunas on stands, lots of paintings on the walls, and boats. Near the misddle of the room was a statue of a polar bear on a pedestal. 12 little stuffed penguins were in a ring around the bear's feet. There were multicolored oars all over the walls.

After I searched all the rooms, it dawned on me that the thief could have buried the money, but I forgot that there were guards and survey cams were all over the place.

I questioned Joe about the north pole, and when I was finished, I knew exactly who the thief was and where they hid the money.

WHO WAS THE THIEF AND WHERE DID THE THIEF HIDE THE MONEY?

confusing question

17 years ago
Yes or No questions only.

confusing question

17 years ago
Does the fact that there are no penguins at the North Pole mean anything?

confusing question

17 years ago

Well, just from reading this, I'm betting the following:

The explorer and the man with no name are one in the same. The "explorer" never was at the north pole, or he'd know penguins are only at the south pole. He probably hid the money in the penguins, faked his own death from cancer, and now is back nameless to claim it.

madglee

confusing question

17 years ago
Your good!!!

confusing question

17 years ago
Well, is that right Hamurgerfish?

confusing question

17 years ago
AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NICE PICTURE, TOTALLY CONFUSED ME HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

confusing question

17 years ago
It's so confusing looking at the forums, isn't it? I get confused, too.

confusing question

17 years ago
It's as if madglee already knew the answer. How could he get it that quick?

confusing question

17 years ago

His IQ is higher then mine.

Mines over 150 so dont be surprised by his outstanding talent.

confusing question

17 years ago
Yours is over 150? Shoot..

It must be somewhere between 150 and 160 though, or else you would have said over 160.

Gee, how smart is madglee? And how do you know his IQ?

confusing question

17 years ago

Cuz he sent me the tickle IQ test report.  Mine actually is over 160, but barely and somehow 150 sounds better then 160.  I think its 161.  If you want Il send you the doctors report... hahahaha. Thats if you dont believe me.

Madglees is I think 5 pts ahead of mine..

confusing question

17 years ago
Nice. I was told I was over 135 (and that's why you should clean your room.. gee, parents are really running out of ideas), and knowing my mother it means I'm probably 137-8 or around there.

confusing question

17 years ago
Wow dude thats still super high, the second in my entire school (three grades are more seignor then mine) is 140 so thats still super good.

confusing question

17 years ago
I want to know if I'm right. :)

confusing question

17 years ago
Search it up on google?

confusing question

17 years ago
You're right.

confusing question

17 years ago
I knew it :)

confusing question

17 years ago
Really? Damn, I am good.

confusing question

17 years ago
Average IQ is 100, believe it or not. Not that we should put too much faith in IQ tests, considering having a high IQ could cause one to slack off and end up working at Burger Chef.

confusing question

17 years ago
Yeah, yeah i know.

confusing question

17 years ago
muahahaha!