Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Im back : \

20 years ago
Sup guys, its been a while...I dont know what i want to do or if im gonna continue with the unholy king or anything...i was just...i dunno.I dunno why but im kinda depressed lately.and i dunno why but this doesnt seem fun anymore...Hmmm anyone want me to finish the unholy king? and does anyone even remember me?

re:Im back : \

20 years ago
Hi Esrtiokne! Glad to see you back!

I kinda know how you feel ... I've gotten in that "this isn't fun anymore" mood myself, but it passes. I wish that I had more free time to work on this website -- but money-making projects always seem to trump this!

Well, I encourage you to finish, I for one enjoy reading the new stories on the site -- there's quite a lot lately it seems.

Oh, and if anyone out there reading this is a fan of the site and an ASP.NET wiz, I'll actually pay (well below market value) for some help!

20 years ago
I remember estr I know him in fact. He likes warcraft now. I would quit but the story of burning adventure must be told

20 years ago
whats unholy king?!?!?!?!?

20 years ago
u dum00000 its erstrs unfinished master piece

re:Im back : \ ABout to be revealed

20 years ago
ESRTIOKNE you and Solostrike are after my time but do not leave, the world will be better there's stuff you have'nt seen yet. MYADVENTUREGAME is a part of something bigger it is a puzzle rapped in an enigma that's part of mystery that's bigger than you or I. Please stick around.
Your an eyewitness to the begginning. What happens to a bunch of geniouses bent on taking over the world, - They all split up and learn something, one of them learns the most advanced form of web proggramming? The cult, the names, the (bad spelling), they're all clues for something that's going on right under every bodies nose.