Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago

Hey what's up people? I'm at school, so bored... say hi to my friend Katerina Luangsrinhotha and YES that's a real person.

Just call her Kat.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Hey Kat.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
i know october but sorry james, i have never heard of you! So i didn't miss you!

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Well that's okay, my name is Jami. And uhhhhhh, yeah hi. What r u guys up 2?

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Not much.  I think I'll actually start writing the story that I said I was going to...

Oh, and surprisingly, this is the first snow day of the school year for me...  It didn't even snow until New Years Eve, and most of the snow that came through the area completely missed the county I am in.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
You guys actually have a snow day today?!?!? Wow. We stopped having those bacj in December. Lucky. My friend Vicki says hi.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Most people in America from Nebraska and NE are covered in a ton of snow.  Some areas have 100" in New York, and I am very lucky.  We've had a total of two big storms and 4 small storms.  Usually the big storms would be considered small, and we would have a lot more bigger storms.  Yay El Nino.

PS:  I wish I had an 'N-Yay' key.  (N/n with ~ on top)

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Not up to that much. Just got back to school, so basically I'm just checking my email and things like that. What about you?

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Just got back from school. My mistake.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Haha, well I'm AT school again. AGAIN. Every day at like 4th period and like 7th period.  We got this stupid "No Innapropriate Websites, No Chat Rooms, No Forums, No Contact with Anyone outside a 5-mile-radius" thing lol. But I don't care, they can't find out. WHAT IS GOIN ON IN YOUR SCHOOLS THATS THE MOST IDIOTIC THING EVA?!?!? I'M BORED OUTTA MY MIND!

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
I'm sitting in my vo-tech computer class, posting on forums. I also pretend to read my lesson (they are so boring...).

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
We've only got 6 periods in the day.. and it's mixed around. Just got a new timetable so I don't know where I've got any lessons. A good excuse.

We've got that same "No Inappropriate Websites" stuff as well.. it's pointless if it isn't stopping anyone. They may as well give up.

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
My school just blocked Youtube for some reason.  For some odd reason, on the school computers, the movies load FASTER than you can watch them.  It's the only time when they have actually shown they are better than home comps...

I'm on break.  They call it winter break.  Because I didn't have any school on Tuesday (snow day) I am off an entire week.  I've said that before....

Hey ya'll, miss me?

17 years ago
Our computers block Youtube too. Oh well, that's okay. I hate school. WASTE of time. I'm gonna work on my games. L8R.