Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Just curious...

17 years ago
Who all on here (if anyone, I'm sure there are some) play or have played Adventure Quest? I don't (though I might)

Just curious...

17 years ago
Graphics:  2/10
Battling System:  3/10
Plotlines:  1/10 (Although that can also be said about most 'free trials')
Replayabiltiy:  4/10

Unless you are willing to spend money on it, I would not even try to get on.  The servers for free players are always full, and you get bumped off all the time...

It has 2D graphics in a 2.5D world.  I rate Runescape better than this piece of trash, but if you are bored one day...

Just curious...

17 years ago
It's been updated from the last time you played it apparently. Because, two people in class are playing it just fine and now you can purchase houses for your characters. If you have played the latest version then I don't know what the problem with getting kicked off was.

Just curious...

17 years ago
I have played it but Dragon Fable is much better.  www.dragonfable.com

Just curious...

17 years ago
Yes! I'm a guardian! It's okay, but it lacks something... Something that I can't put my finger on...

Just curious...

17 years ago
There is a limit of 5000 people unless you are guardian...

Just curious...

17 years ago
Which means normal people can't get on most of the time. I know, before I was a guardian I was only level 20 from the first 24 hours you get after you create an account.

Just curious...

17 years ago
I used to play it, back in the day..

The servers are jammed, I completely agree with what Havvy said.

Just curious...

17 years ago
Hmm, must be getting less popular since dragonfable came out (though I doubt it) cause the people in my class don't ever have problems with jammed servers....hm.

Just curious...

17 years ago
During the day it's easy. In the afternoon and evening it's much, much harder!