Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Solostrike, Billy the gaming guy, Flesh n blood,JB

20 years ago
Ok hopefully by the end of the day I learn to associate names with games. I forgot if flesh n blood was the same as the gaming guy or gaming guy is maze man. I'll figure it out . Yeah I would like to see like a members page where the members have a photo (possibly links to their sites) I was checking some out yesterday, we got lots a talent hanging with us. Ap I was reading that most people favorite website you can see a picture of the creator. That I believe is on 10 secrets of the top websites page. DOn't worry about it now but worry about the contest for the new site if that would be cool. I sthere a chance alex I could see the info on are users again so I can have abetter idea of what people may like. any users feel free to write to me at my newer email adress [email protected]

re:Solostrike, Billy the gaming guy, Flesh n blood

20 years ago
well, the gaming guy is the game guy, and is also Mazeman. Me!
Also, the Lost Keys game is by me, not by cypsid.
But I have no affiliation with Flesh n Blood.
In short:
Gaming Guy = Mazeman
Lost Keys = made by mazeman
Old Navy comercials = Once you see one start, turn off the TV

20 years ago
To add to TheGamingGuy's in short:

Fleshnblood_78=Nate
Nate= previously called out on the message board for something that never became clear.
Fleshnblood_78 a.k.a. Nate also did lesser notables as the Joe, and The Family: Your Legacy. ok, lame way to advertise but things are slow and i got bored. nate

20 years ago
Talent me? Naw... Why do you care tuth is I'm just a 13 year old kid who watches 2 much T.V. R u a talent scout or sumthing...

20 years ago
Yes.... I am also a 13 year old kid who has toomuch free time and doesn't know the meaning of a space bar...
three cheers to whatever you utter after reading this message...