Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 10/10/2008: Done!
This feature was completed 10/10/2008: completed

New Article Layout

17 years ago
I can't remember, but I've got a feeling I posted this about a week ago and I've already forgotten. Anyhow, I reckon we should put articles into categories, a new layout, if you like. I made a little example (a rough sketch, mind you, on Word).

Stop reading the alternate text. It doesn't say anything interesting. As you may have noticed, this is all filler text, and I put it here so you would become interested in it if you accidentally saw it. I've got this weird feeling that the html will not work, and I'll be looking like an idiot because this alternate text won't show.

New Article Layout

17 years ago
nice!

New Article Layout

17 years ago

You should also put a new one:

Editorials

CYOAs or Text Adventure games - Rommel

New Article Layout

17 years ago
What for?

New Article Layout

17 years ago
For arguments and cases. I have a submitted article explaining why these storygames are more like text adventure games than CYOAs, but not everyone agrees.

New Article Layout

17 years ago
Articles are about truth rather than opinion. Even if your opinion is truth, if there are other major points clashing with it, it usually doesn't qualify.

Well, that's what I figured out anyway.

New Article Layout

17 years ago
Do you even know what an editorial is? Besides, sometimes truth is objective.

New Article Layout

17 years ago
Of course, sometimes truth is objective,that is what I was saying. We can just do editorials on the forums anyhow, I don't see why we need a Help & Info section for it, because they're for official stuff, not arguments.

I know what an editorial is, geez, do you think I'm in Grade Six or something?

New Article Layout

17 years ago
How should I know? I found this site in 2003 when I was in year 5.

New Article Layout

15 years ago
Rommel, all of Octobers points are golden, give it up.

New Article Layout

15 years ago
Err - Give it up, 8 months ago :P

New Article Layout

15 years ago
Some of the ideas that were already accepted are still not in place - and that's been two years. Not complaining, just a heads up.