Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Sorry...

16 years ago

I recenlty posted a thread about sleeping with your moms. Yes, ALL of them.

It got deleted within an hour.

So I figured I should apologize.

The initial thread was an apology for sleeping with your mothers. I can see now that I was wrong to post something like that here. Clearly you are not looking for apologies for intimate encounters with your mothers. I mean, by now you are all probably used to people sleeping with your moms.

So, sorry for apologizing for sleeping with your moms. I shouldn't have apologized, where are my manners? It's like apologizing for drinking the last of the milk; eventually someone was going to do it.

You'll be glad to know that we used protection, Uncle Poop can't have any bastard kids running around, you know.

Also, your moms wanted me to apologize for the noise. We'll try to keep it down, but I rock them so hard that it can be difficult for them to restrain themselves.

Sorry...

16 years ago

that was me, i deleted it. as per our agreed upon guidelines for posting in the forums i took it as in violation of them. it was crude, inappropriate, and insulting. ill not waste my time deleting this one. something tells me another will just appear soon after.

nate

Sorry...

16 years ago

Crude? I didn't mention any of the gory details...

But I'm glad you mustered up the... courtesy to say something this time. A simple message of "please don't post a thread about sleeping with peoples moms" would have been more than adequate.

Sorry...

16 years ago

i usually do send a message. why i didnt this past time i dont know, been a bit preoccupied. but if its a message you want, then here it is: please dont post a thread about sleeping with peoples moms. :) lol

nate

for a semi up to date thread on our discussion on forum behavior look at this thread. about 3/4 of the way down you will see a summary of it all.

http://www.chooseyourstory.com/forums/message.aspx?MessageId=2523

Sorry...

16 years ago
Hey, just don't turn into a troll!

Sorry...

16 years ago
Meh? What ar you talking about?

Sorry...

16 years ago
You know, forum trolls.

Sorry...

16 years ago

Oh. No, I participate on the site, I have two stories up and two in the works. I rate stories and give pretty detailed feedback, I just play a lot... And sleep with peoples moms.

I really didn't figure this was offensive becuase it was a general announcement that I was sleeping with everyone's mom, and clearly this is not possible. But whatever, Fleshy says no and I will not open another thread like this. In fact, if he really wants to he can delete this. I promise I won't open a new one on this subject.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Thats ok (I wont delete it either).  Although you should know that your mom, your sisters and your aunt are all sleeping with me.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Well then, you should know about the STD's those three are carrying.

Sorry...

16 years ago
I guess we're in the same boat.

Sorry...

16 years ago

Except that my boat has DEP's mom in it.  BURNSAUCE!

march

Sorry...

16 years ago

Burnsauce? I guess that's what you would call it now that you've picked up those STD's from here.

Sorry...

16 years ago
..her

Sorry...

16 years ago
Damn, you gave your mom STD's DEP? That's just sick, man.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Actually she gave it to him...

Sorry...

16 years ago
OMG lol I'm CLEAN!!!!!

Sorry...

16 years ago
Yeah, but she used jelly, so it didn't really hurt. It was actually kind of nice.

Sorry...

16 years ago

Ever wonder where those worms you're having trouble with, came from? Well now you know.

Sorry...

16 years ago

lol, am i on cys or is? lol, this seems just like a topic that would be on is.

oh, and btw, i was with both of your moms, sisters and aunnts AT ONCE. beat that.

riley  

Sorry...

16 years ago

it was started by poop. so of course its going to have the IS feel to it.

nate

Sorry...

16 years ago
my aunt would kick your ass...  If you were "with her" you'd probably be wearing cuffs and doing her bidding.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Yeah, your aunt is cool like that with her cat-o-9-tails.

Sorry...

16 years ago

i doubt the youngens know what a cat-o-nine tails is. lol

nate

Sorry...

16 years ago
Are you kidding?  Thats funny.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Just a whip with 9 ends. Usually leather, often used for "Abnormal" sex.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Heheheh, abnormal.

Sorry...

16 years ago
Didn't think the four letter abreviation starting with B was appropriate for this thread. HAHAHAH

Sorry...

16 years ago

dude this isnt the ol peopls home. i thoguth uit was hilairious. i think people are a tad bit too sensitive about people about saying stuff like that. who cares? its not the horny monkey actually boned all our moms.

this will prolly get deleted too so i wont bither with a sig