Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

More people

12 years ago
Is it just me or is there more and more people logging into this site nowadays? It used to be about 10 guests and 5 users logged on at average in the same time. Now, we have like 30 guests and 10 users everytime. Let's make this site better!

More people

12 years ago
Yeah, it's really awesome! Super pumped about the forum activity!

More people

12 years ago

Ya it's totally great

More people

12 years ago

What brought me here was a forum post on Choice of Games. Then what made me join was JJJ's and Endmaster's stories. I might not contribute much but I love playing all the games on this site.

More people

12 years ago
What's choice of games? Also, thank you very much for the compliment :)

More people

12 years ago
Yeah choiceofgames.com... I loved Choice of Dragon and that's how I came to find this another awesome site!

More people

12 years ago

You look on the Other Chose your own stories Forum too? JJJ it is a company that makes choose your own story games. They usually really good and they are for free. Unless you buy them for an electronic device other than the computer.

Here is a link if you want to check it out.

http://www.choiceofgames.com/

P.S. In my opinion there best game is Choice of broadside.

More people

12 years ago
I played these a few months ago. I played the vampire one the most. The dragon one was cool. The broadside one I kept dying a lot through mutiny, finally got past it though.

More people

12 years ago

That sounds so like you. Judging by your stories if I had to take commands from your twisted psyche. I probably would mutiny to. I never did die because mutiny in that game. I wounder why?

More people

12 years ago
"Star Wars: A New Galaxy" and "Mommy Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?" got me hooked on CYS. I like a lot of games here, but when I first joined I thought those two games were pretty dope.

More people

12 years ago

Damn, the place is really starting to get moving. I see an average of 15 people on every time I'm here. Right now there's 26.