Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Jesus

12 years ago
I get back from a weekend out and all hell has gone loose haha! I've notified Alex. Hopefully this gets fixed ASAP. Never seen anything like this.

Jesus

12 years ago

Oh no! They got your avatar too!

Jesus

12 years ago
No, he already had it. Maybe if he changed it this whole thing would go away. . . .

12 years ago
Well at least we know something is being done about it. Thanks for the Update JJJ.

Jesus

12 years ago
Well, I'll definitely admit that you got me, so good job on that. Can someone go please fix all of the thread titles?

Jesus

12 years ago

Just when someone posts something in an already existing thread, that someone will have to make sure to rename his post the same as the original one is named. That's all.

Jesus

12 years ago
I know that. Will someone please do that for all of the posts?

Jesus

12 years ago

On it. Doing a minor sweep.

Jesus

12 years ago
I think between me and Sin we got everything.

Jesus

12 years ago
This was fun. I wanted to know what did you feel like when you saw what was going on.

Jesus

12 years ago
Same here.

Jesus

12 years ago

Hahaha! you sent a message to alexp?

Jesus

12 years ago
Yeah, thought it was a site bug. Managed to waste some of his time, which is a real bonus for the site, here.

Jesus

12 years ago

We didn't expect you to take it that far lol. We thought you would be on earlier in the day.

Jesus

12 years ago
Yeah, I started seeing everyone slowly get turned into JJJ so I didn't even log on for the past couple of days since I didn't want to be assimilated like some Borg drone or that stuff Mr. Smith was doing in the Matrix movies.

I logged in once last night when I saw it was only people who had posted on the forum, then I found out just now that it was just a joke.

Jesus

12 years ago
Seriously? You'd expect that I'd just not really care about what looked like a pretty serious site bug / hack?

Jesus

12 years ago
No we thought we could stop you from doing that if you were on earlier.

Jesus

12 years ago

Aw.  I missed it. haha

Jesus

12 years ago
We all had JJJ profile pic and all the forums titles got change to his to. It was fun sorry you missed it.

Jesus

12 years ago

haha, yeah, I was kinda thrown off a bit by the JJJ-pic thread.  You guys just went through and eff'd with all of them? haha  Creative

Jesus

12 years ago
All the ones that mattered. Whoever comment change there pic and the titles pic to JJJ's. Since he was gone by the time he got back many had changed.

Jesus

12 years ago
Surprised nobody thought of making another account to pose as the "hacker" and left taunting posts on the forums.

Jesus

12 years ago

The point was just to confuse him for a couple of minutes untill we told him it was a prank, we weren't trying that hard, we knew that the fact that all the active members being J-skins would convince him enough.

Jesus

12 years ago
Yay we are not that evil EndMaster.

Jesus

12 years ago
I like how now JJJ, SindriV and ThisisBo all have different pics than they used to have.

Jesus

12 years ago
I will probably change mine in a week or 2

Jesus

12 years ago
I'm never changing mine.

Jesus

12 years ago
Change is a good thing Z.

Jesus

12 years ago

Not if the change is from not having to AIDS to having AIDS.

Jesus

12 years ago

Then it wouldn't be a change. If you meant HIV to full-blown AIDS that would make sense.

Jesus

12 years ago

Cool, stop talking/typing. Zikara's lion picture should NEVER change.

Jesus

12 years ago

To a zebra, maybe? ;p

Jesus

12 years ago
It almost changed to a cute picture of a baby owl, because owl's are my favourite animal. But I like continuity, and right now, reading the forums, it takes me longer to know who's saying things because I don't recognize the picture anymore.

Plus, I'm fickle and change my mind about things a lot, and I like the lion so I should keep it.

Jesus

12 years ago
Plus, it matches the site colours.

Jesus

12 years ago
That is why I am waiting so that people have a chance to get use to things before I change mine.

Jesus

12 years ago

Or a penguin!d

Jesus

12 years ago
I hate penguins.

-Although-, I saw a thing today that said that male penguins give female penguins pebbles for presents and then if the females accept them, they mate for life.

Which is cute.

But I otherwise do not like them.

Jesus

12 years ago

What do you have against penguins?

Jesus

12 years ago

I saw this awesome show about how some species of penguin couples (Can't remember which) crossed somewhere around 100 miles to their birthing grounds, where the female then lays the egg. Because they are so tired, the male sits on the egg while the female goes home (because apparently sitting on an egg is worse for the exhausted female than walking 100 miles) untill the egg is hatched.

Jesus

12 years ago
They are hunting for the chicks first meal bo. Penguins kick seals butt.