Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

All mystery lovers/writers come hither!

12 years ago

I would like a Coauthor for my next project. It will be the next installment in my series The Elle Files. It is a mystery/puzzle story. You would have to take a look at one of the two Elle Files I already have up to see if you'd be interested, and I'd take a look at your work to see if we'd be able to work together :) Let me know!

12 years ago

i would like to help you with your next storygame but you have to help me a little bit with my one first! don't worry you'll only have to help with like 3 pages. but i really do love your work! i love nancy drew a lot! what bout you?

12 years ago

Yep, I do love Nancy Drew :D It was the inspiration and foundation of my games. Okay, I can help you! I'll add you as a coauthor to my work. Glad you like my work :D

12 years ago
Quick tip, SEULaw is another profile from SJEKidd, who's a huge troll on the site. You might want to un-coauther her, either because people will see her name and discredit the story, or she might troll all over your pages.

If you don't believe me, ask around. Others will give you the same advice.

12 years ago

Thanks! But yeah, I decided against the coauthor thing earlier :D

12 years ago
Good idea. Most people on the site would be a trustworthy coauthor, but I likely wouldn't trust people like SEULAW or SJEKIDD anywhere near my stories.

12 years ago

I've become co-author to her story.