Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dream

12 years ago
Have you guys ever had a dream where you didn't want to wake up? I just had a crazy one...

Dream

12 years ago

Yes.  Cool

Dream

12 years ago

Yeah but I'm afraid it might break site decency rules if I went into detail...

Dream

12 years ago
I have. Especially when I know its a dream.

Dream

12 years ago
"Great discussion everyone"

Dream

12 years ago

haha, sarcasm ugilick? :)

I had a dream when I was younger and my old dog was a puppy again. It was pretty amazing to just run around like a little kid with my best friend. He's still living now, but has a lot of health problems (golden retrievers are kinda prone to them in old age). So yeah, it was pretty great.

I definitely knew it was a dream because my dog could talk. Kinda like the dog in Up, lol.

Dream

12 years ago
Yes I have.

Dreams are an interesting thing. Depending on who you ask changes what they are. Sometimes they are described as our brain processing information, memories of past lives, visions of the future, a different way of working through a problem, a wish your heart makes, and a window to your true wishes.

Dream

12 years ago
I think it was my life from when I fell asleep to death. And I was asleep an hour and a half.

Dream

12 years ago

And sometimes what you ate

Dream

12 years ago

I constantly have dreams that I don't want to wake up from. I have journals of dreams I have written down, and a majority of them are dreams I didn't want to wake up from. My dreams even go so far as to have their own repeating genre: fantasy. I love dreaming and would plan to remember every dream every night if I could, good or bad.