Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
For a while now, I have had a goal: to complete as many classic games as I can such as The Legend of Zelda (NES), Final Fantasy (1-6 at least), and Pokemon (Red/Blue up to Ruby/Sapphire). So far my journey has encompassed TLOZ up to it's day in the N64, FF's 1;4; and 5, and Pokemon Blue, Silver, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Can someone recommend some more games to play?

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
Oh, forgot to mention that as of the time of this post I completed FF 1 merely 10 minutes ago.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the N64. The best LoZ game I've ever played.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

Star fox 64. Just do it, don't question it. Grab the original one too.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

I think the original is better but either way, GET IT.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
Why not put some of those Pokemon that you've caught to good use and pick up Pokemon Stadium 1 / 2? Man reading this thread makes me wish that I was unemployed, so I'd have time for some classic games as well...

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

Pokemon Stadium, totally forgot about that game. loved it to death.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
I played it as a kid and loved it too. I wish I could find it again but I doubt I could.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

I own it...somewhere...

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

My grandmother has a working N64 and a LOT of classic games like Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Stadium 1 &2 at her place, so guess where we recommend for reunions and family Christmases :P

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
My god I am so jealous (Not joking). Also play Pokemon snap shot! It was the game that made me fall in love with consoles.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

I forgot about that game! I don't know why I loved it so much, but it's such an amazing game.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
I know right? It is addicting. I bought the wii only because I wanted to play pokemon snapshot.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

Have you tried any arcade games on the console?  VERY LONG TO DO, unless you are gifted(not in my case).  

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

I've beaten Pac-Man. I learned how from Cracked.com

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

Two Arcade games if compilations count, from the Capcom Compilation pack, I've beaten Final Fight and Trojan *damn Trojan was hard*

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
I beat Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on XBL arcade. Awesome game.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

Try beating Time Crisis.  Impossiburuuu~~~~~~~!

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago

i did that once....took me a lot of quarters.... But I was happy. :D

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
Try beating all the Time Crisis arcade games. You waste 50$ but it is worth it; for the pride you feel by completing the game.

My videogame pilgrimidge

12 years ago
WASTELAND, Fallout and doom, they are not NES but great classics...