Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 7/24/2005: Good idea. It's now on the list.
This feature was completed 2/6/2006: Will be combined with http://myadventuregame.com/forums/message.aspx?MessageId=2211

Sub-categories

18 years ago
I think you should have sub-catagoreys for for each catagory.  You click on one of the major 6 and it shows you a screen with a few sub options.  The first few pertain to certain topics that people have a lot of games about.  Then the last option is everything else.  It fits in the catagory but not under the sub options.  Those games would be the uniqe games.  The 2 non-major catagorys are Everything Else and Fresh From The Oven.

Game Format

18 years ago
Well I agree with the principle.  But it would have to be very carefull not to include things like maturity in the ratings, etc... Because Alex has put his feet up against it.  (No idea why, who cares if people are looking for more mature games).

Game Format

18 years ago

I agree with you on this ... 50+ is probably to many to have on one screen. If you can think of sub-categories based on the games out there, let me know.

Game Format

18 years ago

Well, I'm quite busy at the moment but eventually I might come up with sub categories for everything.  Hey Alex, If I went around the entire site playing every game and logged its score in categories and then some how got it to you, would you maybe use it somehow.  I am into this project if it can be used in scoring or anything,

Game Format

18 years ago
You can start with quizzes on the Edutainment page.

You can put RPG on Fantasy.

You can put Mario on Fan Fiction

You can put Septerber Series on Modern Adventure

You can put What Really Happens Series on whatever page it is found on.

You can put Pointless games in the Everything Else Catagory.

Game Format

18 years ago
No one would submit a game to the "Pointless" Catagory.

Game Format

18 years ago
OK. Mabey it should be "First Games and Test Games"

Game Format

18 years ago
Sports Category wherever people put sport games.

Game Format

18 years ago
Because you don't like sports games.  Well, sports are really cool and they are worldwide.  Maybe you  should try to broaden you're horizons and who knows you might like my sport game.

Game Format

18 years ago
I said that catagory because there are alot of sports games.  Quizes, Nascar, Drafted To The Predators, and Reverse the Red Sox game.  All of them (these are just sub-subcatagories) need a catagory of there own.  There is more than edutainment.  That's it!  The second section.  Sports and Quizzes.

Sub-categories

18 years ago
I would love to see this soon.  You don't exactly need pictures as of yet.  Wait a few moments.