Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Life?

11 years ago

How you will define your life?

BE SERIOUS

Life?

11 years ago

Bacon. Everything about my life revolves around Bacon. I waken to Bacon, love makin Bacon, and on one occasion I've even taken Bacon from somebody else. It's not an addiction, it's a solution to all of life's problems. I can quit anytime I want, I just don't want to.

Also, I'm listening to Date Rape by Sublime, and I nearly choked on the Bacon I was eating laughing at it. Not really relevant, but I felt it needed to be said.

Life?

11 years ago

That is some strong, strong devotion you have there. I have never tasted Bacon in all my life.

Life?

11 years ago

GET THIS MAN SOME FUCKING BACON!

Life?

11 years ago

(Err. Playa, he's probably Jewish)

Life?

11 years ago

"I'm Chinese!" Shouted Alvin down the room, "And I can hear you!"

Life?

11 years ago

Nah, I'm pretty sure he said he was from the Phillipines at some point.

Life?

11 years ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Philippines

Life?

11 years ago

"As of 2005, Filipino Jews numbered at the very most 500 people.[2] Other estimates range between 100 and 500 people (0.000001% and 0.000005% of the country's total population)."

Still though, I'll be damned.

Life?

11 years ago

Exactly when did I say I was from Philippines? -.-

Life?

11 years ago

Personally, I define life as

life  (lf)

n. pl. lives (lvz)
a. The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
b. The characteristic state or condition of a living organism

Life?

11 years ago

I disagree.

Life is obviously determined by how much bacon you can consume.

Life?

11 years ago

Bo What is your new profile pic of?

Life?

11 years ago

One of the animated characters from the band "Gorillaz" I believe. 

Life?

11 years ago

Out of all the songs, you had to show THAT one.  

Why not Feel Good Inc. ?

Life?

11 years ago

Because he didn't want to scare cool away? Clint Eastwood's a pretty good song, catchy as hell too. Plus it has all the characters' names at the end

Life?

11 years ago

Life?

11 years ago

Can never figure out what the little guy's singing in this, but I'm hearing "We've got the cool shoe-shine" cheeky

Life?

11 years ago

I thought that as well. They have weird lyrics usually, so I'll go with shoeshine. 

Life?

11 years ago
Life sucks! Why do we care about it when we know that everyone will reach the same destination. The ending is always sad... Hmmmm...

Life?

11 years ago

Friendship drama, desperately trying to get good grades, working on story games, eating, going to bed early and lying there for what feels like hours and then waking up at 5:00, living in ironic heat in FEBRUARY THROUGH EARLY DECEMBER!!!, and on top of all the craziness, trying to have a good time and make the most of life despite all it's down-sides.

... OMG i just read that over and it's SO BEAUTIFUL!!! *sob sob* crying

Life?

11 years ago

My life goes on like this:

Madday. Tearsday. Wetday. Thirstday. Fakeday. Shatterday. Sadday.

Life?

11 years ago

Don't you just love being a manic depressive? <33333

Life?

11 years ago

You think YOU'VE got problems? Try being a manically depressed robot. ^_^

Life?

11 years ago

Are you a manic depressed robot?

Life?

11 years ago
No, I'm not.

Life?

11 years ago

Nobody got that reference? ... Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? ... Anybody? Awhh screw it cheeky

Life?

11 years ago

I should of noticed that.

Life?

11 years ago

Swallowing souls and burning them in hellfire <3.

And ponies.  Can't forget about ponies.

Life?

11 years ago

My life is awesome. For me that is.

I mean, it's 7 am, waking up in the morning and not giving a shi...I mean, my life is normal. Boring though, but normal. I like ponies. And cute kittens. I wish I had cute animals to lighten up my boring average life.