Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey :)

11 years ago

Yo guys, I'm new to this site. My name is...uh, I'm a lazy bastard, so just go check out my profile :P

Anyways, most people call me Ray in real life, but feel free to call me 'Wolf' if you want. Also, I have an obsession of fire and wolves, hence my avatar ^_^ (You can usually find me sitting at the back of science classes lighting up matches stolen from the teacher's drawers at school. I also have 2...small&cute dogs that couldn't hurt you if it wanted >.> Wasn't me who wanted them, of course...I wanted the husky pups >:D)

11 years ago

Welcome to the site  :)

11 years ago

Welcome to CYOA, i hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have. 

lol, I used to light matches in the back of my science classes too. Glad to know I'm not a lone pyromaniac.

11 years ago

Haha. Some people say that I'm gonna be a professional arsonist when I grow up :P Or die burning myself.

11 years ago

You are the first newbie I've seen with an actual profile, so you get free cool points! Plus you avatar is cool, so you're on about... 200. I'm kidding, I don't even know what cool points are.

But anyway, welcome! I think most people on this site found it through Endmaster's work, so you're not alone there!

11 years ago

Some of my favourite CYS storygames are written by EndMaster - I also like Death Song a lot. Reading his other stories however...some of them are just sick :/ (LoveSICK being the sickest lol - I liked the gore though :P)

11 years ago

Welcome and all that mushy crap. been trying to get a cool avatar.

11 years ago

Welcome to the site! I'm pretty sure you saying that you are a lazy bastard is a way of saying that you are not a lazy bastard, because I'm sure your name is easier to type than saying that you are a lazy bastard, so go check your profile. Good to have non lazy bastards on this site!

Ignore the words crossed out... 

11 years ago

What the hell??? every time I find a cool avatar and post it comes up as one of those little broken pics things... (this is the part where someone jumps in with the answer like the fairy godmother in shrek 2)

11 years ago

Did you put it in 'My Pictures'? Not mine, yours. Why would you put it in mine?

11 years ago

Yes I did... When I do the cpu say's on Microsoft Product Key failed. Wonder if that has anything to do with it

11 years ago

XD. Well, I was actually going to say my name as well as age and other stuff. I am a very lazy bastard :P

11 years ago

Well don't worry I"M also a very lazy bastard well actually I sometimes have spurt's of motivation but my step brother not so much and I am 99.9% sure he is gay... when I am lying on the couch he comes and lay's and top of me screaming "COUCH TAKEOVER!!!" and in a fight he just get's behind me and hug's me...

Seriously IT"S CREEPY AND COMPLETLY GAY!!!

11 years ago

Haha. I wish I had a sibling...or a dog that could talk back to me :P

11 years ago

Scratch the first part you do not but the second would be awesome.

11 years ago

Yea, many people say that having a sibling is annoying as hell, but I want one nonetheless :( It gets lonely sometimes without anyone to talk to...then again, if my dog could talk back to me I'd be really happy. (And freaked out at the same time) It gets frustrating sometimes when they only respond to 'sleep', 'play' and 'eat'.

11 years ago

Don't forget "ball" "treat" and my step mom does this weird baby voice crap.

11 years ago

Lol, my shih tzu dog is too dumb and lazy to understand 'ball', but somehow knows and runs away when he hears the word 'bath' xD My other dog (mixed breed of a hunting dog and Jack Russell Terrier), however, doesn't even need me to say the word 'ball' - he's always over enthusiastic about it and has it at my feet all the time. I can hardly catch up to him in running >.>

11 years ago

Hah my dog Harley is a golden retriever does the same as your second dog to lazy to type out. My old dog Solo was great pretty smart too unlocked a gate once.

11 years ago

I've always wanted a big dog xD (especially a husky :)

But no...my grandmother has a broken back and accidents could happen :/ (Yes I live with my grandparents :)

11 years ago

That's cool no judging here I voted for a husky but moo go with the flippen half retarded dog that bites its own ass.and i

I mean literally unlocked the gate with his nose.