Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Saves time, right?  Or was it nine stitches?  Well, it saves time either way, whether it's one stitch or nine.

I digress!  To the intro.

Hello to the CYS/MAG/<insert other applicable acronym here>/etc. community!  I am Strike.  Or Jaye.  Or Silver.  Whichever works best and isn't already claimed.  I've read and enjoyed Choose Your Own Adventure books (and other, non-liscenced stories) for many years, because, quite simply, I wanted to relate to the adventure better.  I'm also an amateur writer and seemingly a professional procrastinator.  Write about transformations, confusing temporal circumstances, and anthropomorphic animals among other things.  Past that, my story is a story for another time and place.

Best wishes and regards to you all, and here's to a long and happy stay on my part.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Welcome!

Mustache or Penguin?

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Welcome and enjoy your stay

Fire or Ice?

I Also go by Silver... Confusing.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

We should probably refer to him as Chrono.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Consider that done.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

that?

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

I will consider it done.  Chrono is fine.

As for the questions, I suppose I would go with Penguin, and...second one is a harder choice...fire, but ice is close.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

I will kill you with this toothpick.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

How about "no"?  Besides, duct tape would work better.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

"Of course, the trick to killing someone with an apricot is really in the wrist. The drawback is that it kills instantly so there's no time to gather information. So for situations like that, well, I use a muffin." -Autolycus

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Touché.  Well played.

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Wise choice..

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Yes, indeed   ^-^

Welcome.

And congratulations on getting half way to your to-do list haha!

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Thanks.  Just wish there were more points on it, but like I said procrastination is something I'm good at...unfortunately...

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Welcome! Enjoy yourself here!

A Stitch In Time...

10 years ago

Thanks out to all three of you (or however many by this time).  Glad to have such a warm welcome.