Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Hi people, Idk what I'm doing here but I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone since I'm new here lol. Btw, (and you can tell this is the real purpose of my post) I just made a brand new story game. Idk how long it is, or how good the story is compared to others and I'd really like some feedback. Anyone care to help? Dream Router: First Barrage. http://chooseyourstory.com/story/dream-router~3a-the-first-barrage

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Hi and welcome - your story is really fascinating - great work !

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Hello, and welcome. I just read your story and it is great. You could probably get 8 if you combined all the parts, but it is long enough for parts, I suppose.

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

What do you mean by combining all the part? Do you mean by taking away chapters and meshing it into one whole story?

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Most likely - Breaking Stories into Chapters are generally not well received here (unless they are significantly long)...

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

If I bring the story down and un-publish it to make some grammar editing and give it some make-over, will it erase the comments or ratings? I don't really want to be rude. O.O

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Nope. :)

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

If you really have an inappropriate comment however, you can always PM a Mod to have them remove it.

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

I dont think he was talking about that..this completes my 5uple.

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Ok. I took it off the net. I'm currently editing and adding stuff to the story (alternative endings and stuff) anyone want to help me edit or maybe coauthor the book?

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Welcome to the site! 

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

Further notes on your story...

If they have linear endings, then making seperate stories is fine by me.  SindriV's Homo Perfectus series did get marked down a bit when multiple endings conflicted with each sequel's beginning.

Hi all! \(^.^)/

10 years ago

I know! That's exactly what I had in mind when I was writing the story. I had a straight through story in mind, but I didn't want the endings of each part to conflict with the beginnings of the next. I guess that's gonna get solved if I combined the whole thing ino one story.