Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi everybody!

3 years ago

Hi everyone!

My name is Gilbert, I live in Italy and I love interactive stprytelling and that's probably why I write rpgs, novels, gamebooks and videogames.

I love the vibes here , I am sure I will make new friends!

See you around 

Hi everybody!

3 years ago

Hi everybody!

3 years ago

:D Don't underestimate the power of this poerful demon-summoning gesture.

Hi everybody!

3 years ago
Welcome! Sounds like you're a veteran at the whole writing thing. Feel free to link some of your previous work, I'm sure there'd be people here interested in checking it out. If you're looking for something to read, the featured list on the main Storygames page is a good place to start, but let us know if there's any genre you're particularly interested in and I'm sure somebody could offer more suggestions. (And please do take a moment to rate or comment on any stories you check out!) Anyway, have fun. @Tim36D excellent work keeping the vibes calibrated.

Hi everybody!

3 years ago

Thank you Mizal! I don't want to be OT. Where do you suggest me to post my works?

Hi everybody!

3 years ago
Oh hey you came back.

You can just make a thread in the Lounge, might as well.

Creative Corner might technically be a better fit but it would just be buried instantly with three very active threads in there right now.

Hi everybody!

3 years ago
Welcome~

Hi everybody!

3 years ago

Thank you :D

Hi everybody!

3 years ago
Well hello there. Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here. And yes, Tim is the official keeper of the vibes...