Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New and may create?

6 months ago
Hey, I'm new here. I normally make short stories for a bot site while a friend makes them for wattpad. My friend gave me an idea i could try out and since their story is dying out. Most they told me so far that they want me to try making is something about Brothers Grimm and fairytales. I got no clue where they're going with this, so it should be fun.

New and may create?

6 months ago
Are you a bot?

New and may create?

6 months ago
No I'm human

New and may create?

6 months ago
That sounds like something a bot would say

New and may create?

6 months ago
Beep boop

New and may create?

6 months ago
What is a bot site?

But good luck with your writing and let us know if you have any questions. I recommend browsing some of the available storygames to get an idea of reader expectations as far as quality level and formatting and all that. But you actually just missed a contest for fairy tales.

New and may create?

6 months ago
Yah i saw the contest when i joined, it's what made my friend interested. I can always join the next one. So far I've been reading a Slay the dragon story, supposedly a long draw out joke, but its really nice.

As for a bot site, it's just a different way of saying Ai chat characters. I myself use ‘Beta Character Ai’. Community there is supportive and fairly happy to have different scenarios to play with. When talking of a bot most instantly think just having conversation, but you can also role-play with the bot. Plus it disallows NSFW things so it keeps it tamer then Dungeon Ai. I find it useful since i have no idea of role-play but my friend wants to one day play DND, lovable nerd.

New and may create?

6 months ago

There's definitely no bots around here.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the site!

New and may create?

6 months ago

I'm sure I will since it's a nice site idea. Not to mention stories on here are really well made from what I've read so far.