Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cringiest Faggot Ever

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 5/15/2020 12:39:22 AM

So Corgi stumbled upon this discord where the DM is a massive cringy faggot. I managed to get in, but it was seemingly pretty boring. I was thinking about leaving the server and then this happened which I have decided to share with you all for I am a benevolent overlord always providing entertainment for my people.

Now for some reason in this RPG server, they argue A LOT about money issues. Some other conversation Corgi told us about was the DM scolding someone for potentially "wasting money" for thinking about buying a car. (Threatened to kick them out of the game)

If nothing else, fake Miz has at least nailed one thing correctly. The DM is a worthless cunt.

Okay right there was when I HAD to stop being a spectator to this magnificent display of faggotry and step in with CYStian wisdom.

There was no repercussions for my comment, the DM just meekly accepted some stranger calling him a faggot in his own discord, which given his behavior really isn't surprising.

The pair of them went on a bit more debating about eternity being a blink of an eye or just the beginning, or something equally pretentiously retarded. Wasn't worth adding here, besides after my input on the conversation the high point had been reached.

In any case, further proof that "Lol, fag" works anywhere when needed.

Remember CYStians, vigilance is the constant price we must pay to defend against faggotry.

Cringiest Faggot Ever

3 years ago
If nothing else, fake Miz has at least nailed one thing correctly. The DM is a worthless cunt.

Real Miz would agree and also observe that the DM is additionally a worthless cuck. You would've both been banned if he wasn't such a writhing maggot.

Too bad fake Miz is ultimately worthless as well. For those not in the know, despite the heresy of the name, Corgi kindly invited her to join us and insult faggots and autists to her heart's content. Then something went wrong. I believe she dropped a chicken nugget on the floor and her own head was swallowed up by her fat folds as she struggled to bend low enough from her gamer lift bed to get her mouth around it. It was very sad.

Cringiest Faggot Ever

3 years ago

LMAO

Cringiest Faggot Ever

3 years ago

Lmao fucking gold

I was wondering why he suddenly became a beta cuck when talking with mizuchi

He found out she is loaded lol

Cringiest Faggot Ever

3 years ago
Dm talks like a Beta that tries really hard to fake being an alpha. The fact he is not It is clear when EndMaster a real alpha appears and he almost per himself and accepted whatever End says. However, fake Mizal is masochistic as well, reason why Mizuchi and Beta DMmeep discuss both love that as a foreplay

Cringiest Faggot Ever

3 years ago
He was mad at someone for wanting a car...because it's a waste of money? I mean, no wonder he's living in penury and trying to make money from Internet-people donations if he's so against expanding employment opportunities beyond the distance someone can realistically walk to work every day all year round.