Harbinger of Darkness

A fantasy storygame by Karamix

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Tags

No tags

A story set in medieval times. In all honesty, I'm still developing some of the mechanics, so I can't say what all your options will be for now, but I wanted to make it so that you had many choices, and that there are consequences to your actions. I also wanted a fluid world, so certain major events that are not sparked by the player may still occur with or without your choosing to intervene or to enquire about them at a given time (where you may simply be briefed on an event through word-of-mouth - which of course means the news will be tainted by the opinion of the relater).

This is my first story game, and it's really so that I can get accustomed to the options available in making storygames. But I still want to put in as much work as possible to through the reader into an actual universe. It's set in a fictitious land. Form your opinions of the politics, the factions, the people, and let it drive your actions.

Player Comments

Show All Comments