Last Survivor: The Incident

A sci-fi storygame by maheusz and SindriV

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Story Difficulty7/8

"Wade in shark infested water"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

A story of polish Major Matthew Kozucki in the alternative universe, where USSR won the second world war and USA is still isolationistic country in 2025.

Motherland is a great, civilized country, yet there are shadows of the past lurking everywhere... one man will uncover government secrets and maybe, just maybe challege the system.

HINTS:

* You only have two packs of gas grenades... use them sparingly!

* Use your wits! Charging in is NOT preferable solution to all problems.

* Each of three main ways complement each other! Play them all to fully understand the story.

* About twelve endings, based on primary and secondary choices. Secret and True ending incuded!

* The game get's harder in the long run.

ALSO:

This CYOA is second one I created. Considerable more resources and time were spent on it, so I sure hope that story of the major will be relatable to. Each 'simple' ending gives you 15 SCORE points, 'complicated' endings are worth 25 points, 'true' ending is 45 and 'secret' - 50. Also each lore you'll read will allow you to gain one more point each. Score limit is 50, so it's entirely possible to finish with true ending and have the same number points that secret one. I've done so to basically acknowledge people who haven't found the secret story, but still were reading all the stuff I created. So yeah, that's that.

Player Comments

Show All Comments