Luna and Sol

A fantasy storygame by Assassino01

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

The Realm of Sol and Luna, ruled by two immortal goddesses, going by those very names, is a vast land filled with many wonders, and surrounded by vicious enemies looking to take this stronghold of civilization. In SunSpear, the glorious capital, sits Sol empress of day, and in the cold fortress of Natt sits Luna, empress of night. Together these two goddesses has  ruled the Realm for eight hundred years.

You are a soldier of the Realm, and you will find yourself in the midst of the upheavals ahead. Will you rise to power and fortune, or will you find yourself face down in the dirt having failed all you stood for? And will you find true love while you're at it?

This is more of a story than a game. But some choices will have major impacts on the storyline. This does not mean that it is not possible to fail however. You can die.

NOTE: This game is not finished. Only one of the main two storylines are done (lunar guard one), the other will be finished at some point in the future, possibly...

And yes, I am aware that the style and quality of this work varies heavily from page to page. This is because I spent quite some time writing it, and was of different states of mind while I did.

The part of series tag is there because I feel that I may write more in this universe in the future.

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments