The Fall Of Leweth

A grimdark fantasy storygame by Teur

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Long ago, the kingdom of Leweth ruled the land. They had the fiercest warriors, brightest scholars, the most abundant resources, and a great fair ruler.

Till one fateful day, death sprouted from below, and in this deep seemingly endless void, fiends arose.

The flesh and blood of the pure 'twas corrupted till purity became a scarcity.

The dark plagued many, destroying them from the inside and leaving them to be a shadow of their former selves.

However, the few who survived the dreaded plagues were branded with a dreaded curse, the curse of undeath.

They roam the land, unable to die due to the dreaded curse the corruption had brought onto them. 

In order to pass on to the next life, they must slay the very being that ordered this hellish reality.


Such is the tale, of the fall of Leweth

 

 

Note from the creator

(I am new to this, so apologies if this seems poorly made. Also,  it might be obvious but this is Dark Souls Inspired. And oh, most importantly. Thank you for playing.)

Player Comments

Show All Comments