Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Superheros That NEED A Movie

9 years ago

Some superheros really make me wonder, "Ant-Man's getting a movie before THIS?"

Some examples are Static Shock, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, etc. Who do you think deserves to be on the big screen?

9 years ago
The other batman xD you know, the skinny one from 1998 - 2002 with the cool red bat symbol and karate. Lol

9 years ago

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen deserves a better movie than the one they got.

So does Judge Dredd. Judge Dredd deserves a fucking franchise, with multiple villains and everything! AND A BATMAN CROSSOVER!

9 years ago

What about Deadpool? He NEEDS a place on the big screen.

9 years ago

He already has a video game. It shows already that having him and only him is as annoying as fuck. Deadpool is a comedy relief prop that could be replaced by a dildo bat any day, and nothing more. Fucking Hit Monkey needs a movie more the Deadpool does.

9 years ago

What about aqua-man?

9 years ago

AQUAMAN FUCKING SUCKS, HE'S A USELESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE HE GETS KILLED AND NEVER COMES BACK THAT STUPID HOMOFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erm... I mean... No.

9 years ago

Green Arrow?

9 years ago

He has a show, Martian Manhunter needs a movie however

9 years ago

Aquaman will not save you when you play the drowning stimulator in real life. 

9 years ago

Hit Monkey needs a movie.

9 years ago

Hit Monkey needs it dearly.

I'd also like to see the Dark Knight rendition of Batman <Z> Azrael, Azrael is just too badass to leave out of the movies, I was actually dissappointed when I heard they were going to make Bane the villain in the third one.

9 years ago

But he's Bane

thats the name

when you hear the name bane,

gonna bring the pain

comin after you bruce wayne

stronger

smarter

clinically insane

BANE

9 years ago

I just noticed that I REALLY like your profile picture. 

9 years ago

At least they remembered Bane was supposed to be smart, unlike most of the animated series.

9 years ago

Bane was smart in ALL the series, it's just hard to tell because he's not fluent in English. Just like the Heavy from TF2, he has a doctorate in Philosophy and a bachelor's in Law.

Seriously though, I've seen a lot of Garry's Mod animations implying that Heavy is stupid, but I haven't seen any canonical evidence other than his garbled dialect that suggests actual stupidity. It's kinda sad how shamelessly judged he is these days.

9 years ago

The Homo Perfectus series...It'd be cool if it were a set of movies.

9 years ago

Luke Cage and Iron FIst definetly, and guess what, they ARE making a Deadpool movie. FUCK.US.ALL.

9 years ago

That has been rumored for many years now. I'm not sure they're actually making one.

9 years ago

Netflix is making several Marvel-series, starting with daredevil, and then moving on to Luke Cage, iron fist, and some female super heroine.

Hopefully they do it right ^_^

Don't really care for a Deadpool movie tbh, as much fun as he was to play in Marvel ultimate Alliance.

9 years ago

Yeah, Deadpool is comic relief, he is good comic relief, but comic relief nontheless. I want him IN a movie, but I'm not sure I'd want the entire movie to be based on him. There's rumors of an X-Force movie in the making with Wolverine, Deadpool, Cable, Domino etc. That could be cool.

9 years ago

I really feel like Nightwing should get his own film after a second Batman film, but if either Zack Snyder or Ben Affleck got anywhere near those films I wouldn't go four hundred miles of that train wreck.

Teen Titans I would like to see, or Winter Soldier would love to see Bucky get his own film.

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure she is getting her own, but Black Widow should get her own film along with Hawkeye.

9 years ago

Only the original animated Teen Titans.  Not that shambling horror they call Teen Titans Go.

9 years ago

Not the animated, a real live film based off of the comics. Also I would rather stab myself in the leg with a rust covered fork before I watched a movie based off of STUPID PIECE OF CRAP THEY CALL A TV SHOW!!!!!!

Yep we lost to the hive five so lets call the f ing cops cause they will do SO much better.

9 years ago

I liked the Teen Titans tv show. I dunno, didn't read the comics.

9 years ago

The tv show is based off the original comics and there is a second comic series where third generation heroes team up most being the second one to take the mantle ie robin, kid flash, wondergirl.

9 years ago

Dr. Strange totally deserves a movie (as long as they don't get Johnny Depp to play him >_>).

9 years ago

Definatly

9 years ago

They should get Jean Simmons to play Venom. Just to see what he'd do...

But I'm not one to listen to regarding those types of things, I once wanted to see Sylvester Stallone be Green Lantern.

Still, I think there's another Batman movie coming up, besides just the one with Ben Affleck and Superman. That one guy in Batman Begins when the prisoners start getting out? The bald mustachioed guy with scars on the back of his neck? Those scars look a lot like tally marks, and everyone who knows Batman down to a T knows what that means...

9 years ago

I'd love to see a movie about The Minute Men. Also Gotham City Sirens could make for an interesting movie... But Hollywood would probably fuck it up and just go, "Look! Three women fighting together! Watch their boobies jiggle!" ^_^

Also, screw all you haters! Aquaman would make an awesome movie! Look! cheeky

9 years ago

Wasn't Vincent Chase already Aquaman?

9 years ago

Did you see Aquaman's character in the Injustice game? They did his character really well, showed why he's actually badass.

9 years ago

I saw it in the comics. Can't remember which one though. 

Vandal Savage Needs A Movie TOO!

9 years ago

What just happened here?

Also I think it would be more fun if they started doing Villain Movies with Villians who were actually evil and didn't turn good.

9 years ago

Most definitely. Vandal Savage is an awesome villain.

Vandal Savage Needs A Movie! Who's With Me?!

9 years ago

I first learned of him by watching Justice League and he quickly become my favorite villain. lol

9 years ago

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

It sounds weird but trusts me. You will fricking love it. 

Its not Marvel or DC but its amazing. 

9 years ago

It's too bad the sequel is in development hell. :-/

9 years ago

Yeah. Just makes depressed knowing I can't watch it now. I know the first almost word to word. 

9 years ago

OMG nigahiga

9 years ago

Dogwelder.

9 years ago

I'm just happy you're not that one guy screaming "ANT MAN NEEDS TO BE IN THE AVENGERS"

9 years ago
Mack Jack the Pirate

9 years ago

I think Wonder Woman deserves a movie, she is one of he biggest DC super heroes aside from Superman and Batman.

9 years ago

Shazam. 

9 years ago

I think Moon Knight needs his own movie.

9 years ago

And why do you guys want movies based on  kid's comics?