Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello.

8 years ago

Hi, I know there has been many of new people lately, but I just thought i'd introduce myself if you don't mind.

I have been around for a small bit of time, just playing some of the story games, but at long last I decided to make an account. The community here seems really nice and I look forward to making some stories.

Thank you for reading and have nice day.

:)

Hello.

8 years ago
Welcome!

Hello.

8 years ago

Thanks man, it's good to be apart of this community.

Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome to CYS!

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you :) I am glad to be here

Hello.

8 years ago

Hello, Shadowulf, and welcome to CYS. My name is James. If you need any help with the forums or the story editors, feel free to PM me.

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you James :) If i can, then i will thanks.

Hello.

8 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello.

8 years ago

Hey, thank you :)

Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome ~

Hello.

8 years ago

Hello and thank you :)

Hello.

8 years ago

'ello! Welcome. Anyone who has such an amazing talent for picking the best profile pictures could never be bad. 

Hello.

8 years ago

Thanks, and thank you for the compliment :) your one is pretty unique too.

Hello.

8 years ago
Welcome.  :)

Hello.

8 years ago

Hi shadow! Or wulf! Or whatever nickname you prefer!

Hello.

8 years ago

Owu shall be his name.

Hello.

8 years ago

Thank you :) Please call me either, it's up to anyone and i don't really mind to be honest.

Hello.

8 years ago
Awoo~

Hello.

8 years ago

Aaaoooooooo!

(Basically what Killa said, but in Fox)

Hello.

8 years ago
But... what does the fox say?

Hello.

8 years ago

You know, it's kinda insulting that you think our entire linguistic heritage can be summed up in a single expression.

We'll occasionally purr or speak in klingon, though, when we're trolling researchers.

Hello.

8 years ago

XD I can just imagine the senario

(is it sad that I had to look up 'klingon'?)

Hello.

8 years ago

Animal Planet Voice-over: Mating season is fast approaching and red foxes such as these will begin pairing up to begin their elaborate mating ritual. These two have begun the first stage of their courtship, which involves denouncing their gods and entering into a symbolic battle. Many other foxes have gathered around to viciously attack the two once their vows are complete, that their partnership may be formally recognized.

(Actually, it's probably more sad that I didn't have to look it up)

Hello.

8 years ago

*Curtsies* Welcome to CYS. I hope you have a lovely time here. If you need any help with anything, just PM me and I'll help you with the knowledge I have of the site. Though if you have figured out how to PM, you should be pretty good.

Hello.

8 years ago

Hey thank you for your offer :) I'll keep it in mind.

Hello.

8 years ago

If you would like to, go and check out the RapBattle forum. Its in the forum games tab.

Hello.

8 years ago

I'll be sure to check it out, thank you :)

Hello.

8 years ago

Alright.