Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

The Fall Of Man:Red Fang's Rise

8 years ago

writing a new story that i'm going to make good . first i want you guys to tell me what you think the game is going to be about when you first read it. the title is the subject of this post. please reply with your opinion if you read this.

8 years ago

Going to guess the following:

- Nuke war, Red Fang is a gang/group

- Alien war, Red Fang is aliens

- Some sort of horror where man die to nightmares or something, Red Fang is the beast.

- A WC (doubting it, due to a lot of things, but it could be... has fang in the name.)

Honestly thought it could be almost anything, The Fall Of Man part mainly allows this. The Red Fang's Rise can go with a lot of contexts thought, could be a single person, a group, a idea even. Something like a romance might not really fit, but I guess there could be some explanation.

CONCLUSION is that you can make it pretty much anything, just mention what anything is in the description. :D

P.S. Title does draw attention (my attention anyway) and that is a good thing. More likely that people will want to read it.

8 years ago

It's a wolf story.

8 years ago
It doesn't matter what you write it about because if your post is anything to go by, it is going to be dreadfully half-assed and filled with grammatical errors that will make many English teachers cringe in their graves. Now, I don't mean to be overly rude (I'm aiming for a slightly lower bar of rudeness), but this is a writing site. No one is going to take you seriously or want to read your stories if you can't even bother to post with correct grammar...

Please, do not take this as a disincentive towards writing. That would be a shame, and I would never want to discourage someone from picking up the pen... er keyboard. But if you truly care about writing, you will put forth the effort to make your work worthwhile and not make posts that make poor worm ridden English teachers cry in the afterlife.

8 years ago

Geese louise.

Do you really have to have that strong a language.

8 years ago

Thanks for your answers.

when you know your playing as a wolf. you become alpha after a short while playing the game and also lose your pack and build a new pack due to human activity. This is part one of three. with this information what do you think happens in the story.

8 years ago

I imagine that you'll start listening to our advice, then ignore it.

Before you even think about writing a story, please...proper English.

8 years ago

okay

8 years ago

Capitalization. Punctuation.

8 years ago

if your not going to talk about the story information .why are you still replying?

8 years ago

"It doesn't matter what you write it about because if your post is anything to go by, it is going to be dreadfully half-assed and filled with grammatical errors that will make many English teachers cringe in their graves. Now, I don't mean to be overly rude (I'm aiming for a slightly lower bar of rudeness), but this is a writing site. No one is going to take you seriously or want to read your stories if you can't even bother to post with correct grammar..." ~Bucky

We're trying to help you out. If you pay no attention to proper English your story, good plot or not, is going to fail.

8 years ago

i'm improving besides i'm also going to get proof readers this time.

8 years ago

Red Fang's Rise: basically it's about a wolf who has several bad encounters with humans young in his life. this leads to him disliking them. At a point in the game Red Fang accidentally is exposed to some not but toxic waste like stuff that makes him super intelligent. He gathers more animals to form an army to wipe out humanity. He even exposes other animals that he wants to make army leaders to the stuff and make them intelligent.

This story covers his growing up encounters with humans and his forming of the army and the not but toxic waste like stuff that makes him smart.

8 years ago
So it's warrior cars, but with a wolf.

Woot.

8 years ago

"Warrior cars"

8 years ago
Does the wolf beat the warrior cars?

8 years ago

Sounds cool. Just use proper spelling and grammar.

8 years ago

Animal Farm route?

8 years ago

Like i said it's a three part series.In my last post i pretty much explained the whole game.

So just tell me any idea's for the specifics.

8 years ago

Is this... is this Warrior Cats? Dear God!

8 years ago

Shh..shh...I know, but it's okay. Everything's going to be alright...

8 years ago

CURSE YOU WARRIOR CATS FOR RUINING MY STORY BRAIN STORMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

I just want to claer this up for everybody.No this is not warrior cats and that warrior cats isn't involved with this in any way.

8 years ago
Oh.

Then it could be cool. As a general rule though, you shouldn't make a series that could be one large games. Series are for a series of interconnected but seperate stories. People making one big story into series are doing it wrong.

8 years ago

Well i am planning on making all three of the games into big long stories. Turning them into one story would probaly not be enough time for most people to finish.

8 years ago
There is no time limit to completing games, lol. There's even a save feature.

8 years ago

Can we expect the same rigorous standards of quality as your current story?