Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Giving away

7 years ago

I started several stories back when times were better suited for me to write. Things have changed. Take a look at my unfinished stories list and let me know if you want them. I'll send you my original idea for the story of you want. Otherwise, no questions asked, you want it, it's yours. Nate

Giving away

7 years ago
PM me deats on Color Monte or The Wasabi Toshiba Macaroni when you get the chance :D I like those titles the best.

Giving away

7 years ago

Color monte is a finished game that has just been unpublished. But I'll read up on the other and let you know. Nate

Giving away

7 years ago

Fluffkins: The Bipolar Leprechaun? That sounds like fun.

Giving away

7 years ago

Fluffkins is a finished game. Ultimately r sucks but I gotta take credit for it. Alone. Lol

Giving away

7 years ago

I have about 300 stories I have to write, but I just want to know what the ideas are because the titles are interesting.

Giving away

7 years ago

I'm going to give this some thought.

Perhaps tell us which you are actually willing to give away, as two out of three asked for so far have been unavailable.

Giving away

7 years ago

Wasn't ignoring you Ug. Just now getting a chance to respond. I'll look at my list further and give some details shortly. Updating as I go along. 

Astralism: this story was meant to be an experiment with dice rolling. Hidden calculations gave only a few options. It only has a few pages with none of it tried though. But the main character and dilemma spelled out.

Comedy Divine: Amy attempt to write a modern version of Divine Comedy about a comedian. Emphasis on joke writing. 

Execution: 2 brothers, complete comparisons to Axis and Allies. Just one page, but characters and themes laid out. 

Longevity: futuristic story line. Earth is being destroyed. You, captain of a luxury ship are returning to earth. You opt to leave before you get destroyed. Many people on board disagree. Can you bring everyone together and save humanity? Just a few pages. 

Two of one Heart: 1 man, 2 women who control his heart. Can he find true love before he runs both them away?

Voice of Reason: a super hero type story about a guy who's down on his luck.

Giving away

7 years ago

Voice of Reason sounds cool. If it isn't already taken, I'd like to claim it.

Giving away

7 years ago

Done. That's one that has a lot of work already done. I really hope you can improve it.

Giving away

7 years ago

Yes sir! Most of the writing that isn't the beginning seem to be short and crisp outlines. I'll definitely work on finishing this. Thank you very much!